2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nvm someone beat me to it haha. Gotta love this thread for spreading info the minute it drops.

Last edited:
My MIAs arrived today I love em

Only weird thing is the UPS man just knocked on my door once and left them on the side of my front door. That pissed me off what if I wasn't home that $120+ just sitting outside my door for anyone to scoop up and do with as they please. Also is anyone else's SB box skinnier lol

Ordered my 2 dunk low ids from Nike today.Cant wait to get them and I had a $50 gift card.

Came out to $247 and should be here on Aug 27th

Last edited:

Only weird thing is the UPS man just knocked on my door once and left them on the side of my front door. That pissed me off what if I wasn't home that $120+ just sitting outside my door for anyone to scoop up and do with as they please. Also is anyone else's SB box skinnier lol
That's standard for delivery. If it doesnt require a direct signature then they are authorized to leave it at the residence at the discretion of the driver.

Yea that's standard. My UPS guy leaves them at my side door, since I've asked him to. The UPS, USPS, and Fed-ex guys are usually pretty accommodating if you want them to leave your packages somewhere else around your house.
I live out in the sticks so it don't bother me one way or the other, but I imagine if I lived on a main road, I'd rather my guy leave my stuff at the back door or something like that.

Last edited:
Yea that's standard. My UPS guy leaves them at my side door, since I've asked him to. The UPS, USPS, and Fed-ex guys are usually pretty accommodating if you want them to leave your packages somewhere else around your house.
I live out in the sticks so it don't bother me one way or the other, but I imagine if I lived on a main road, I'd rather him my guy leave my stuff at the back door or something like that.

I live in the Bronx, NY and ha e problems with USPS, UPS and Fedex. USPS never attempts to deliver they just leave a note, UPS either leaves it witb a random neighbor when I dont ask them too or they wont leavw it with one when I ask, same goes for Fedex. Theyve left pairs of Jordans in Finish Line marked boxes leaning on my door before.

I live in the Bronx, NY and ha e problems with USPS, UPS and Fedex. USPS never attempts to deliver they just leave a note, UPS either leaves it witb a random neighbor when I dont ask them too or they wont leavw it with one when I ask, same goes for Fedex. Theyve left pairs of Jordans in Finish Line marked boxes leaning on my door before.
Ideally you can open a UPS Store box and receive packages from all couriers. But like everything it requires $ :smile:

I wouldn't mind if I lived in a house but I live in apartments and I don't trust my neighbors especially the fool right next to me he always asking what kicks I have scooped up recently. He's a lil to curious for my blood.

With UPS My Choice, you can tell them to hold at the office, and not risk it.  I usually get them sent to my work (I teach).

That's what UPS has been doing though, unless you pay more for signature confirmation they're just gonna leave it at your door

Last edited:
Speaking of delivery service, never had a problem with USPS but now it seems that they lost my package or someone stole it. It was supposed to be delivered Wednesday and it still hasn't gotten here. Opened up a claim but I guess I have to wait til Monday to get any answers.

Just got these in today for 79.99 shipped. Thanks to the member who posted the link a few pages back and everyone else who contributes here and helps out..

Speaking of delivery service, never had a problem with USPS but now it seems that they lost my package or someone stole it. It was supposed to be delivered Wednesday and it still hasn't gotten here. Opened up a claim but I guess I have to wait til Monday to get any answers.

Same for me except I'm shipping something out, shipped 3 packages and only 2 show up with tracking info, the other doesn't even say processed in the facility I dropped it off at... Called them and they said it should be fine but not too sure how 1 of the 3 doesn't have info

just to give you some perspective i had a friend who used to work for UPS loading trucks. he said the drivers were always complaining about being given more packages than they could deliver in one shift. they would get in trouble if they didn't deliver them all in time. unless you pay for signature delivery they are just gonna leave it. they leave thousands of dollars of expensive electronics every day.

Back
Top Bottom