2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dropping within the next few days to week

quick glimpse through my house

woop thats the colorway i've been waiting on and DAMN do they look sick in that pic.

if this is your pair, you mind posting a couple more pics/videos? debating whether im gonna pick these or the beavis mids up (being that theyre such a similar colorway) but leaning towards these because they're so unique

woop thats the colorway i've been waiting on and DAMN do they look sick in that pic.

if this is your pair, you mind posting a couple more pics/videos? debating whether im gonna pick these or the beavis mids up (being that theyre such a similar colorway) but leaning towards these because they're so unique
sorry not my pic buddy, theres no hype behind these, most SB heads are only dunk and janoski collectors, me personally im buying every single pair of these project BAs

sorry not my pic buddy, theres no hype behind these, most SB heads are only dunk and janoski collectors, me personally im buying every single pair of these project BAs
not a prob, was about to say it's not even really necessary after re-watching that youtube clip.

i agree, its really weird that there's no commercial/promo coming from nike. curious if they'll hit us with something in the next few days or just let these fly under the radar

Where are u guys finding toddler sizes at?

Released at select Skateshops in limited quantities and actually sat on shelves for the most part.

Only 3 pairs of toddlers SB's were made. Blue Hemps, Pink Hemps & Home Rayguns (not counting Nick Diamonds 1 of 1 Tiffany Dunk SB made for his daughter)

Home Rayguns also came out in GS sizes.

They rarely pop up on eBay and when they do, they fetch high prices.

Last edited:
I stopped by mainland in San Jose Valley Fair mall and asked about the floral janoski's, turns out they're going to release on Monday and they only have 9.5 - 10.5. 

Black firecrackers were released there today and tomorrow (Sunday 7/28) they'll release the red firecrackers. Followed by Monday's floral janoski's. 

I didn't leave empty handed, got myself a pair of green lantern's while I was there.

Random thought. I fell out of the "game" for a couple years. Have been trailing back the end of the blue box era copping some of the sbs i missed into the new black box era. One pair i regret not knowing about at the time is the space jams. Want a pair bad but i need to spend over 200 to get a worn pair?!

Random thought. I fell out of the "game" for a couple years. Have been trailing back the end of the blue box era copping some of the sbs i missed into the new black box era. One pair i regret not knowing about at the time is the space jams. Want a pair bad but i need to spend over 200 to get a worn pair?!
not if you're patient. that's too much

I stopped by mainland in San Jose Valley Fair mall and asked about the floral janoski's, turns out they're going to release on Monday and they only have 9.5 - 10.5. 

Black firecrackers were released there today and tomorrow (Sunday 7/28) they'll release the red firecrackers. Followed by Monday's floral janoski's. 

I didn't leave empty handed, got myself a pair of green lantern's while I was there.
Damn...

I could use those Florals....

How much does a DS pair of Black Melvins go for? Might have came up on a great deal.

Has anyone rocked the MIA Dunks with black? Been debating getting a black hat for them but cant decide if itd look right.

Last edited:
Personal outlet pick-ups from Friday / Saturday....

Chocolate Un-Stussy: $39 -30% F&F Discount = $28 + Tax

Un-Ryu: $44.99 - 30% F&F Discount = $31.50 + Tax

Venom High: $39.99 - 30% F&F Discount = $28 + Tax

The homies had to eat too... Picked up 6 pairs on Saturday and shipped them out and scooped these 3 yesterday.

All at discounted retail + tax.

Last edited:

The homies had to eat too... Picked up 6 pairs on Saturday and shipped them out and scooped these 3 yesterday.

damn man nice pickups!

Man I been wanting them UN-Ryu...my outlet don't ever have ****. The 9 and 9.5 section is trash. Great pickups. Oh and by any chance do you know if they have anymore???

Back
Top Bottom