2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think the pushead 2 were the first tape box from sept 2012 if I remember correctly.

I know we aren't supposed to sell in here but this is more of a hook up. I have a size 12 homegrown coming I can get it to somebody for retail. I would rather a nt member get them than a reseller that lives in the nike clearance store by me. If this is against the rules please just delete. I would post in classifieds but I don't have enough posts.

Last edited:
what happened to NDC's gallery of past releases that were broken down by year

Anyone have a link to it? I can't find it on the site now

Seems it might have been taken down 2 years ago or so.... I enjoyed seeing all the dunks and who designed them

I'd love to go back and browse again now that I have a greater understanding of what I'm looking at....

When will people stop doing those corny pictures when they are jumping in the air and get a pic of their sneakers or they are bending over with a pair in their hand. It's all I see on IG and driving me crazy.
Agreed, same with the reflection in the puddle shot, the holding the shoes like balloon shot and toe poses. Overall I find cringeworthy when people try to take artistic shots of their shoes. 

Yin yang

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB-313170_023_E_PREM.jpg
I think I'm the only one that actually likes those Spy vs Spy shoes...
No, you arent. I like them too, but judging by how much everyone else hates them these should be an easy cop with a discount.
These got delayed, but does anyone remember until when? Sorry they aren't SBs:
Did anyone answer your question? I'd like to know too.
Round Two Richmond (@roundtworva on IG) steady dropping very nice Dunks in sizes 8.5 today:
I stopped following them because they don't ship and they put mostly trash on their website...seems like basically the stuff that wont sell in stores.  This doesn't matter unless you're near Richmond.

still a solid price but i copped 2 pairs for 50 from an outlet thru a phone order...they were 35 - 30% off
I'm STILL trying to find a sz 9 for under $75. Which outlet did you grab them from?
Don't all dunks hit disco these days?
Seems that way.
My boy showed me some futurw summer 2016 dunks. Share it with u dudes
I like these, but I'm trying to cop for that wholesale price. :D

Never got around to getting the Levis.... These are closest I have to Levis denim
Corny or creative? Neither, but completely bored with the normal bend over and snap your own pic type pic
My car is crazy dirty right now, don't judge me

Back
Top Bottom