2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Call Unheardof for homegrowns

Suprised that my NDC order of the HG's were already shipped.

I orderd a pair of AM90s last Friday and those are still sitting as 'preparing to ship'.

Suprised that my NDC order of the HG's were already shipped.

I orderd a pair of AM90s last Friday and those are still sitting as 'preparing to ship'.
they do that for popular releases to try to make it so people that are only getting them for hype can't cancel in time and are forced to make a decision when they receive them. Mine shipped at 9am pst on Saturday after releasing at 7am.

they do that for popular releases to try to make it so people that are only getting them for hype can't cancel in time and are forced to make a decision when they receive them. Mine shipped at 9am pst on Saturday after releasing at 7am.
Ahh, that makes sense.

Really like the Homegrowns but can't do this. Brutally weak Canadian dollar will be keeping me on the sidelines for purchasing sneakers for the foreseeable future.

For my fellow Canadians with deeper pockets they had/have sizes 7 to 10 only when it went live.

http://m.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/sb-dunk-high-hg-qs-skateboarding-shoe/pid-10988228/pgid-11173290
Preach my man! Our dollar is pathetic right now. Loving the Homegrowns too, but I can't do 200 after shipping and taxes for em. Looks like my size 11 wasn't even on NDCa anyways.

So, for those that already have them in hand. How do you guys like them? Silver box quality? (or close to it?)

This thread is mad funny. Every time someone connected to a shop that's about to drop a dunk comes in the thread they get picked apart about the release. Wether it be quantities, ISO packaging, release dates or materials. Lolololol

It's like every suede/nubuck release there is, we are always HOPING and PRAYING for something better. But it never is.
I just would think the suede they used would be buttery soft...since the description seemed like they used 'premium materials'.

I want the suede to be soft like the suede used on Bisons. lol.

My locals always talk about limited this and that.... It's just to create some hype
I don't even bother correcting them, letting them boys cook

I am curious if the rumors I've heard are true
2016 is going to have less releases per month and the QS will go back to being special with better materials
Prob with another price bump
We will see

I know it was posted yesterday, but SPoT officially owned up to 'em today:

This will be their fourth Nike collab if I'm not mistaken, tying them with CNCPTS, BP, and Premier for most SB collabs by one shop.

I know it was posted yesterday, but SPoT officially owned up to 'em today:

This will be their fourth Nike collab if I'm not mistaken, tying them with CNCPTS, BP, and Premier for most SB collabs by one shop.
Shoe looks SO GOOD until you get to the heel and then it's complete fufu garbage.

Back
Top Bottom