2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know it was posted yesterday, but SPoT officially owned up to 'em today:

This will be their fourth Nike collab if I'm not mistaken, tying them with CNCPTS, BP, and Premier for most SB collabs by one shop.
Cncpts had 6 if you count yellow lobs-lobster set of 3, wpf, ucs and holy grail.
Yeah but spot had moats, cigar, lances and these.

Cncpts had 6 if you count yellow lobs-lobster set of 3, wpf, ucs and holy grail.
Yeah but spot had moats, cigar, lances and these.

I was counting Red Lobs, Blue Lobs, WPF, and the Holy Grail as a pack, not individual shoes...can't really count Yellow Lobs since they didn't release.

LPU, I hadn't really been looking too hard for these but when they popped up for the price I couldn't resist. Super clean, seller dbl boxed and even used the shipping peanuts. Beautiful condition, if the seller is a member here thanks a lot! :smile:

Last edited:
That's a sweet pick up... The dunk that got me into sbs I need a pair this year

They are definitely a sweet pair, people were always raving about them and originally I thought they were kind of plain and they were never too high on my hit list but in hand wow I freaking love them, more than I thought I would. I now understand why people love them so much.

I need another pair of mf dooms this year...need to relive the moment!

Can never have too many pairs of DOOMS! My personal favorite shoe of all time and the shoe that got me into shoes period. If I could go back in time I would buy 10 pairs lol.

Last edited:
When will people stop doing those corny pictures when they are jumping in the air and get a pic of their sneakers or they are bending over with a pair in their hand. It's all I see on IG and driving me crazy.

When will people stop doing those corny pictures when they are jumping in the air and get a pic of their sneakers or they are bending over with a pair in their hand. It's all I see on IG and driving me crazy.
Maybe you should stop following corny people on IG...

Does anyone know when we will see the white box?  I know that someone mentioned it would be early this year.  Here is the previous history that I found.

Orange box era (1999-2002)
Silver Box era (2003-2004)
Pink box era (2005-2006)
Black box era (2006-2007)
Gold box era (2007-2009)
Blue box era (2009-2011)
Tape Box (2011-2013)

Blue Box (2013/14-2016)

First Teal Box release was the Petoskey highs in January of 2014...I wanna say the last Tape Box release was Barbershop highs (shortly after UCS) in December of 2013.

Back
Top Bottom