2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep, serious about them being limited...ASW = NBA All Star Weekend.

Ahh right right. I'm not sure how much I'm buying the "limited" word with SBs anymore. Everything that has been "limited" has been had for retail or close down the road, excluding ISO stuff. If I'm forgetting something someone remind me.

Edit- I'm sitting here thinking about it and it makes even less sense. I know you have sources and are on social media so you do know better than me, but they're inspired by his love for BMWs, but it's a limited ASW QS. How does that align?

Last edited:
I mean limited as in shops aren't getting that many pairs. Saw on FB yesterday a (reputable) guy that works at a shop in SEC country had his Nike rep tell him their "region" is only getting 20 pairs total.

No idea if this is true or not...

As far as recent stuff not being limited, we've only had one QS thus far in 2016, and while there are still pairs in some sizes floating out there, most local shops' initial quantity was limited to one (or less) FSR...of course the bigger accounts (Premier, SPoT, etc.) got more, but your run of the mill smaller accounts got much a much smaller inventory than a normal QS would bring.

Nike is looking to revitalize SBs this year by a. cutting back production numbers (for QSs, anyway) and b. limiting the amount of shops that can sell them. Don't be surprised to hear of a few shops losing their SB account this year.

All makes sense. I just feel like every recent release someone is saying its limited, that's all.

I mean limited as in shops aren't getting that many pairs. Saw on FB yesterday a (reputable) guy that works at a shop in SEC country had his Nike rep tell him their "region" is only getting 20 pairs total.

No idea if this is true or not...

As far as recent stuff not being limited, we've only had one QS thus far in 2016, and while there are still pairs in some sizes floating out there, most local shops' initial quantity was limited to one (or less) FSR...of course the bigger accounts (Premier, SPoT, etc.) got more, but your run of the mill smaller accounts got much a much smaller inventory than a normal QS would bring.

Nike is looking to revitalize SBs this year by a. cutting back production numbers (for QSs, anyway) and b. limiting the amount of shops that can sell them. Don't be surprised to hear of a few shops losing their SB account this year.

I would say your not far off. I heard similer from my local. His rep said that most qs will be small 1 of each pair size runs. And this makes sense if nike wants to stop having over half the stock going to outlets.

Remeber just like 3 or 4 years ago. 1 dunk a month . tjat was when it was more exciting imo

I would say your not far off. I heard similer from my local. His rep said that most qs will be small 1 of each pair size runs. And this makes sense if nike wants to stop having over half the stock going to outlets.

Remeber just like 3 or 4 years ago. 1 dunk a month . tjat was when it was more exciting imo

I think your local has the guy on FB to who I am referring lol

Last edited:
They would sell better if they went back to 1 release/month.

Having 2 and 3 releases and not dropping much amazing makes people rethink their purchasing strategy. If you know market is over saturated and what you want will like go on discount most will wait that out.

If it's less releases, better quality....people will buy more often. Limit the options.

As far as the buy it now or on disco subject I usually wait if I know they will go discounted.  Hell, sometimes I wait longer and cop on the bay for super disco.  Your money your choice.  #teamcheapbastard

Those UNDFTD dunks would be way better without the huge NIKE on the side.

The Primitive collab looks good but I just cannot wear low dunks and look right lol.  Sucks.

Last edited:
I feel you even as I make near six figures I can't do it....grown men **** (property tax, mortgage, student loans, siblings in college , grandparents back home)...I got expenses out the wazoo
I'm right there with you. More you make, more you spend on bills.
I used to be low income so we'd get a lot of discounts for pge and stuff. No mas.

As fas as the buy it now or on disco subject I usually wait if I know they will go discounted.  Hell, sometimes I wait longer and cop on the bay for super disco.  Your money your choice.  #teamcheapbastard

right there with ya... hard to call it - randomly you get an SB that shouldn't sell out that does, and then you get all these QS all year that you can cop real cheap 2 months after they drop

me today
Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-brut-on-feet/

right there with ya... hard to call it - randomly you get an SB that shouldn't sell out that does, and then you get all these QS all year that you can cop real cheap 2 months after they drop

me today

Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-brut-on-feet/

Dope Pix!
I would love to get a 2nd DS Pair.
My silver swoosh is starting to flake off now...

Edit:
Looks like Sole Reaver and jktty will be my size 11 competition.

Last edited:
All IWs down to $77 shipped on the bay... Almost there.

Lumberjacks are down to $85 from one seller... Almost there.

:lol:

Unheardof highs, ISO sealed, size 11 - $200 shipped

Also- Isn't there a graphic of everyone's sizes?

Last edited:
BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 26 Jan 2016 05:48 PM PST

Black Sheep exclusive “Diggin’ In The Crates” series returns for another exclusive Deadstock Release from March, 2014, the NIKE SB DUNK HIGH PREMIUM 510 (BLACK/OLIVE KHAKI-SUNSET).
Last sizes available 8, 8.5, 9,12 on special only $69.95 — original box price of $119.95. While supply lasts.
Hit us up asap to snag your pair. Visit our Contact Page to inquire about available sizes. Please mention shoe style and size in your request.

The Nike SB Dunk High Premium FIVEONEO (Black/ Olive Khaki/ Sunset) is a special limited collaboration created by Berkeley’s 510 Skate Shop and sports a heavy duty canvas upper with a custom “fog camo” created by clothing designer Benny Gold. The kicks also sport a unique orange speckled midsole, gum outsole, and a premium vintage leather swoosh.

“Historic Berkeley’s 510 skateshop teamed up with long time friend of the store, SF skater and graphic artist, Benny Gold, to create the latest Support Your Local release from Nike SB. This artful collaboration cleverly spans the Bay as Gold’s thoughtful line work puts a smart spin on a classic concealment pattern.”

INQUIRE TO PURCHASE
Box price $119.95.
Now on special $69.95 last sizes.

These and more Nike styles available in store. Browse an updated catalog selection in our online store.
If you need immediate assistance, give us a call at 704-333-1423 during business hours.

Back
Top Bottom