2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for info on shelf!

I really hope someone in here scored those Irons posted yesterday. I asked for more pics and they were in great shape, made him an offer, and they sold a few hours ago BIN. When being cheap backfires. Very irritated, should have just bought them.

I really hope someone in here scored those Irons posted yesterday. I asked for more pics and they were in great shape, made him an offer, and they sold a few hours ago BIN. When being cheap backfires. Very irritated, should have just bought them.

You get a price in mind and hold to it.

I know I've quit bidding on stuff because it goes for a few $ over my self imposed limit.

Another pair always comes along.

Uuuuughhhh you guys keep posting these amazing potential pickups!
I hate that I'm not buying kicks atm and self control is getting harder lol
But I got things to spend my $$$ on, still I regret everything I've let pass by this past month or so

Last edited:
Does anyone change the insoles or add additional insoles on their Dunk SBs?

I wore the Royal J-Packs today after not wearing any dunks for months. The heel area feels fine because of the Zoom bag. But the forefoot isn't comfortable. Feels too thin and I can tell anytime I step on any surface that isn't completely flat.

Does anyone change the insoles or add additional insoles on their Dunk SBs?

I wore the Royal J-Packs today after not wearing any dunks for months. The heel area feels fine because of the Zoom bag. But the forefoot isn't comfortable. Feels too thin and I can tell anytime I step on any surface that isn't completely flat.

Yeah I know a few people who change them to comfort insoles and some people who just double up on the insoles but keep in mind that would change the fit of the shoe, what were you wearing while you took time from dunks? Were they super padded on the insoles? You might just have to get used to dunks again

YOOO the homegrowns are even iller in person. The ale brown has kind of a grain pattern in it. Never really noticed it in the pics.

YOOO the homegrowns are even iller in person. The ale brown has kind of a grain pattern in it. Never really noticed it in the pics.
Wow I just peeped, yeah they did a great job with these!

i get mine friday.  very excited about these.  i knew i made a good decision to copp.  havent seen a good production since mcflys. 
Every time you post that I'm disgusted with myself haha
why not get a pair, they seem to be lingering on the shelves. 

Back
Top Bottom