2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Musicians love tying their shoes to the top....dunno why. Unless they are rappers of course.

CB's looking good on feet tho, think I'm gonna go with black laces.

There are certain dunks where a price drop is imminent..especially GRs..if you buy them at full price when you know that they cost less and still readily available..it is comparable to throwing money away

Look at that atlas sale for example..recently I bought the BC IVs and the flash pack highs at almost 50% off retail

I am patiently waiting for those red gum and the white black (when they drop) Ishod Wairs..the black gum highs or mids? that are dropping in July I will pay retail because I think they may go quick

***Also SB Fam..where can I get another pair of sz 11 SOMPS..and I can never find a pair of quartersnacks in my size

Last edited:
Any word on a release date for these?

nike-dunk-high-undftd_04_result.jpg

There are certain dunks where a price drop is imminent..especially GRs..if you buy them at full price when you know that they cost less and still readily available..it is comparable to throwing money away

Look at that atlas sale for example..recently I bought the BC IVs and the flash pack highs at almost 50% off retail

I am patiently waiting for those red gum and the white black (when they drop) Ishod Wairs..the black gum highs or mids? that are dropping in July I will pay retail because I think they may go quick

***Also SB Fam..where can I get another pair of sz 11 SOMPS..and I can never find a pair of quartersnacks in my size
Somps , I haven't seen a good deal in an 11 recently.
Quartersnacks, how much are you wanting to spend? I've seen a couple deals on eBay recently

Last edited:

i could never justify paying $900 for any pair of shoes, period.  
I feel you even as I make near six figures I can't do it....grown men **** (property tax, mortgage, student loans, siblings in college , grandparents back home)...I got expenses out the wazoo

Back
Top Bottom