2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't posted in a while. Good to see everyone is still getting along in here. :D The SPOT dunks are decent. Would pick up a pair for $50.
Wore these today.
name of these?

They did, they're called Melvins and are definitely better than the SPOTs. Granted I like the SPOTs alright, but if you want a black shoe with some swords and ****, go for Melvins.
I was waiting for that reply. Melvins are skull and Bones on the toe box. These are sabres. And besides that's like saying they shouldn't make any of these 3M SB dunks because they made Medicom 3 SB.

I was waiting for that reply. Melvins are skull and Bones on the toe box. These are sabres. And besides that's like saying they shouldn't make any of these 3M SB dunks because they made Medicom 3 SB.
never said they shouldn't make them. Just said there are better shoes out there that are incredibly similar. And I would take Medicom 3s over literally any other 3M dunk made since.

Are they dropping that shirt you posted a while back ?

Not sure, there was also a matching snapback but I'm not sure if those were PS'd or catalog pics or what...the in store release is next week so I'm sure more info with regards to apparel will be posted soon.

they finally have some info on the spots on sneaker news if anybody wants to check it out, apparently dubbed "GASPARILLA". i hate how the pics are basically the same saturated ones we've seen before except now we get a better look at the back. not sure how i'm feeling the super colorful collar on these. again gonna wait till i see clearer pics. 

Last edited:
they finally have some info on the spots on sneaker news if anybody wants to check it out, apparently dubbed "GASPARILLA". i hate how the pics are basically the same saturated ones we've seen before except now we get a better look at the back. not sure how i'm feeling the super colorful collar on these. again gonna wait till i see clearer pics. 

No info/all those pics have been posted in here for weeks.

I'm sitting at work getting all heated by this best dunk in eons thing so here are my final thoughts and ima shut my mouth.

If you're super stoked on a new release (this goes to anybody and any brand/model) that's awesome. I encourage you to be stoked as hell and share that opinion. But when it comes to a group of dudes that have been in the SB game for 5-10 years, comments like that are gonna get no love from us. And calling us crazy for not liking this shoe that is ultimately just a combination of releases we have been friending over for years is gonna flop too. So, be stoked. Share your love for that shoe/brand/cw whatever. But keep it 100 and understand that we will most likely not share that sentiment because the golden era of SB is long passed and we still chillin back there

I'm sitting at work getting all heated by this best dunk in eons thing so here are my final thoughts and ima shut my mouth.

If you're super stoked on a new release (this goes to anybody and any brand/model) that's awesome. I encourage you to be stoked as hell and share that opinion. But when it comes to a group of dudes that have been in the SB game for 5-10 years, comments like that are gonna get no love from us. And calling us crazy for not liking this shoe that is ultimately just a combination of releases we have been friending over for years is gonna flop too. So, be stoked. Share your love for that shoe/brand/cw whatever. But keep it 100 and understand that we will most likely not share that sentiment because the golden era of SB is long passed and we still chillin back there

I can't be cool because I been in the SB game for one week?

Some elitist SB heads in here.

Here's something we can all hopefully universally share disdain for:

Tisci x Nike Dunk highs

MSRP is 3 hunna

everytime theres a new collab with a shop some dude who's associated with them joins the thread and starts doing everything they can to create hype.

You can throw the Homegrown guy in there, but don't lump me in with that group. All I did was provide accurate info and answer the questions in this thread the best I could.

Peace,
J

Here's something we can all hopefully universally share disdain for:

Tisci x Nike Dunk highs

MSRP is 3 hunna

When I saw those this morning I wanted to torch the screen. Didn't think he could make something worse than those Wack-*** knee high forces but I've been proven wrong

Back
Top Bottom