2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally arrived!

Plus I got these in earlier in the month

Been a decent month for me so far. Dunno if I've decided on the spots yet. Maybe if I see them in person.

I guess SPOT really did have 650 pairs.... since they are already talking about a restock

I wonder if they will come with special boxes or no....

Would not surprise me since Atlas had 1100 special boxes and Concepts had 1000's of special boxes

I think they're talking about the pairs they had in store that didn't sell, the 250 number is probably accurate.

UnHeardOf only had around 350 between both pairs.

Snake Eyes for today... I have yet to master the techniques you other guys use to take your pics lol... I'll get there one day

I think they're talking about the pairs they had in store that didn't sell, the 250 number is probably accurate.

UnHeardOf only had around 350 between both pairs.

Every pair sold in store in pretty sure.

Must of been 200+ heads for 150 shoes.

Also, they will be getting the reg box versions (restock) not the in store set.

I'll agree. So, does anyone know what is under the feathers?

I think people are misinterpreting what's supposed to happen...they're not supposed to strip or fade a la LMs, but rather fray...which isn't the same thing. They're probably designed to look tattered or ruffled over time with wear.

It's probably just the same material as the rest of the upper underneath.

Someone was hitting the pipe... I'm not interested in them whatsoever- I can appreciate picking up the ISO for retail, but $360? Wow

Back
Top Bottom