2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's around what they're going for on Facebook groups as well...it's day 0 and the wide release hasn't happened yet, prices will settle once online orders start coming in and subsequently flood the market and other shops start getting their pairs.

That's around what they're going for on Facebook groups as well...it's day 0 and the wide release hasn't happened yet, prices will settle once online orders start coming in and subsequently flood the market and other shops start getting their pairs.

The shoes alone have been on ebay since thu for retail. I don't see the prices of instore packs being effected by other shops getting the shoes. And with only 100 instore packs being sold online it's not like a typical release with tons ending up for sale. 250 total is a small number. However, paying damn near $200 for a ****** box, insoles, & a coin is insane.

Hey man, these cats have $200 + to spend on a box and some trinkets, more power to them, just a little ridiculous imo.

The shoes alone have been on ebay since thu for retail. I don't see the prices of instore packs being effected by other shops getting the shoes. And with only 100 instore packs being sold online it's not like a typical release with tons ending up for sale. 250 total is a small number. However, paying damn near $200 for a ****** box, insoles, & a coin is insane.

Want to wager on that number? Because I know for a fact you're wrong.

I don't believe people are actually paying those insane prices.

One guy on eBay has a pair at $600 obo. Ridiculous price, so I sent a ridiculous best offer of $40 I believe it was. Seller counter offered with this lmao

9uom53.png

Someone help me understand this...if 10/10 is deadstock, and 9/10 is VNDS...how can these shoes be completely stripped and still be 8/10? If they weren't stripped, would they be a 9/10? That would mean that removing the paint entirely only resulted in a 10% conditional decrease.*

*I didn't sleep last night

I still don't get stripping all the paint off LMs

THIS absolutely grinds my gears with people reselling Lance Mountain 1's. Like seriously...the novelty in the shoe is YOU letting it wear down..not some stupid kid who got tired of them. That's why this is one of the few shoes I wouldn't buy used.

I'm sure they will get that low.

They're dope, but I learned my lesson last year. All recent dunks go on sale.

Fully stripped LM's rated an 8/10 is a joke. However I'm sure he's going strictly on creases, scuffs, heel drags, etc. That can't take into account the paint.

To me condition is the creasing and such. You could strip a pair of LMs and if they've never been put on foot they're still DS.

Don't get me wrong. I get it. I wouldn't want stripped LMs and they def shouldn't go for the same as an untouched ds pair but they're still a brand new pair of shoes. If someone didn't know they were painted over originally they'd see a brand new pair.

On the way to Tampa. Happen to be going to an IKEA with some people..just looked up SPoT and its 5 min away from IKEA :smile: I'll pop in and see what they have

Don't get me wrong. I get it. I wouldn't want stripped LMs and they def shouldn't go for the same as an untouched ds pair but they're still a brand new pair of shoes. If someone didn't know they were painted over originally they'd see a brand new pair.

I see what you're saying but it's a stretch :lol: Brand new to me = exactly how it came from the manufacturer.

On the way to Tampa. Happen to be going to an IKEA with some people..just looked up SPoT and its 5 min away from IKEA :smile: I'll pop in and see what they have

SPoT Ybor is 5 min. The park is about 7 min. You're super close to both from Ikea. I'd hit the park if you only have time for 1.

11gpqpj.jpg

jidw7o.jpg

Grabbing something to eat while I wait for them to open at noon. Did see a guy walking toward the shop with the Disposables on. They said they had some extra pairs of Gasparillas left over from yesterday's in store release, so hoping their selling them in the shop still and not holding for online but I'll see

Back
Top Bottom