2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Most I ever spent was $148 retail on the 2012 Supremes.

I was retail or bust till I busted out hard on the SOMPs and threw down $20 on em 5 months later.

Last edited:
Waiting for Sasquatch and denim Gangsta highs to hit the low low.... Would also like to double on blue moons

I could use a Quartersnacks restock

Those atlas dunks were a random return..if they did actually hit the outlets id cop a few....I have both atlas pairs

I went back today and they had them still. But only 3
Sizes. Employee said no returns. They just got them
In, but not a lot.

A 8.5, 9.5 and 10.

I caved on the denims at my local for 85

Today is the 11th anniversary of the NYC riots over the Pigeons...also National Margarita Day.

Act accordingly.

new-york-post-sneaker-frenzy-pigeon-dunk-e1424457211671.jpg

Last edited:
We need an exciting release sometime soon.... Maybe the hype is too low and no one cares enough?

Skunk lows might cause small riot type situations.....
I'd be there with a camera to document

Do the ying yang/spy vs spy have anything special on the insoles?
thry are growing on me ONLY because someone mentioned spy vs spy.... And that is all I see when I look at them

Tempting.

I wish they color blocked it a lil different.

The black is too "heavy" if that makes sense.

Last edited:
They're just too tacky. It doesn't look like they belong together. Looks like you bought 2 separate pairs and went out of your way to do the mismatching.

Think Nike missed it on these. Should have done random left to right, right to left sets. Would have had dudes doubling just to try to make one pair of the black or white.

I discussed this a few weeks ago, letting go some SBs still on eBay but what the heck happen to the market. Cats really offering 60-80 bucks consistently for my Pushead 1's. These aren't heat anymore lol ?

I got rid of my pink Stussy a few weeks ago and the kid tried to return or get a partial refund, I just took the hit and refunded I heard the horror stories or returns smh. It generally takes longer but NT marketplace has been the least amount of stress when selling old stuff.

I discussed this a few weeks ago, letting go some SBs still on eBay but what the heck happen to the market. Cats really offering 60-80 bucks consistently for my Pushead 1's. These aren't heat anymore lol ?

I got rid of my pink Stussy a few weeks ago and the kid tried to return or get a partial refund, I just took the hit and refunded I heard the horror stories or returns smh. It generally takes longer but NT marketplace has been the least amount of stress when selling old stuff.

What kind of shape are the pusheads in? I have a DS pair with everything but even if they were NDS I wouldn't let them go for less than $175 shipped. I recently sold red firecrackers, koston lows, and Thai temples on eBay. All used for $125-$140 shipped, And worn once Pushead 2s for $175 shipped via pp invoice. Haven't tried selling any heat but the market seems fair for me. Not sure how much difference size makes but my stuff is all 12-13. I get lowballers but I'm always respectful, I've actually had them come back and pay what I'm asking. Never want to run off a potential buyer.

Last edited:
youd pretty much get your asking price at those sizes though ^ if you wear sz 9-11.5 your pretty much going to be getting less then what you expected... SB is dead.

Back
Top Bottom