2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The quality is dead but it still gonna sell (slowly) for the $60/$70 prices because there will always be dunk/dunk sb heads out there.

Quality is still not (and may never return) to a silver box level, but has definitely been improving since the All Time low it was at in 2013-2014. The Captain America/ 4th of July Dunk High is still the absolute worst quality SB I had ever seen or owned. Sandpaper suede and the leather was ashy garbage. I have been pretty happy with my last several SBs since the start of 2015.

Last edited:
speaking of SPOT my ISO finally got here.... personalized signature too....

terrible picture I know

was rushing before the wife got home

New pickups

^ Those two dunks are some of the best recent black based dunks imo.

I caved. Had to buy a pair of cherry blossoms from the only online retailer that had my size left. Local stores absolutely had nothing in yet and didn't want to risk the high probability of no size. For my American friends... A Question... I know for the most part these are sitting but how was the distro? Especially in smaller than 7 sizes?

Distro online wasn't totally amped as I thought they would be. Aside from a handful of core stores, online SB accounts didn't get the usual amount of tiny sizes.

Wow those kostons.

they look perfect for the kid who didn't make the basketball team so he tried getting into skateboarding but never made it past getting his kit together, complete from zumiez

Last edited:
caved and bought a pair of ds tiff HIs for 2 bills and some change, slowly but surely i'm going to cop everything i've missed over the last few years, red premes and skunks i'm looking at you next! 

Got mine on today as well
nthat.gif
same

I wear mine all the time... I'm not very nice to them either..... still look decent

Might be the first pair of shoes I've actually worn out in 10 years! (actually doubt I'll get there though)

Shipping is calculated not flat rate, so I didn't include it in the price since it'll be different for everyone.

Quality is still not (and may never return) to a silver box level, but has definitely been improving since the All Time low it was at in 2013-2014. The Captain America/ 4th of July Dunk High is still the absolute worst quality SB I had ever seen or owned. Sandpaper suede and the leather was ashy garbage. I have been pretty happy with my last several SBs since the start of 2015.

112 dunk is 1 of the worst too.

seems like a bunch of people getting out.....

need more 11.5/12's on the cheap 

(send me messages plz lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom