2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey so long as you sold them when they were still fetching a decent amount your good. I feel for some of these guys right now selling for rock bottom. Who knows if sbs will ever bounce back. I personally think in another 5 to 10 years when DS pairs of OG dunks start being really scarce is when we would start seeing some sort of Renaissance for the collectors value of dunks.

Speaking of which I got a pair in just today of a classic silver box. Price was unbelievable can't wait to get home and snap some pics.
im about to buy a few older kicks because of those prices 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
that's far from the truth when it comes to campus attire. Even for senior folks.
yeah, I have a few family members that work/have worked at nike, and from what they tell me and what ive seen there pretty much everyone on the campus is wearing nikes.  And, it's a problem if employees ARE NOT wearing nikes.

yeah, I have a few family members that work/have worked at nike, and from what they tell me and what ive seen there pretty much everyone on the campus is wearing nikes.  And, it's a problem if employees ARE NOT wearing nikes.

Sounds like a communist country? And this is in Oregon?? :tongue:

Interesting that we have pics of black boxes already but not any of the pink boxes even though they come out first. 
They were posted months ago..suede lows..black swoosh..black sole white midsole
Sorry I should have been more clear. We have all seen the pics of all 4 together, what I meant was additional close up pics. People have taken some detail shots of the Doom-esque ones but so far no additional pics of the pinks, even though they release first. 

There's a ds pair of size 12 SPOT lows on ebay for $89.99 obo right now. Figured I'd throw it out there if anyone was looking.

Peace,
J

hey, i've searched and it seems like most people are saying go TTS for tiffany dunk highs... i mostly wear air max 1's and jordan 1's, i'm the same size for both, should i just go with my size in the AM1's?

hey, i've searched and it seems like most people are saying go TTS for tiffany dunk highs... i mostly wear air max 1's and jordan 1's, i'm the same size for both, should i just go with my size in the AM1's?
i can only speak for myself but i go half size up from am1/runner/non dunk sb sizing for dunk sbs.  the zoom air makes them a big snug.  thats just me tho. 

i can only speak for myself but i go half size up from am1/runner/non dunk sb sizing for dunk sbs.  the zoom air makes them a big snug.  thats just me tho. 

thanks man. i have narrow feet so i might just try same size. theres that app from ashphaltgold fittingroom and its been bang on for every sneaker ive ordered not being able to try it on but wanted to get the concensus from people who actually have em

Need to get back to searching for old pears again. Haven't searched since I got the Supremes.
High key jealous of those bisons. 10 would have been a little tight.

Last edited:
Any idea why the Crystal Lows were pulled from NDC? They definitely weren't sold out as of last night, and now it seems they're completely gone from the site. 
nerd.gif

Those Silver box highs look great.
Need a pair of black kicks for work, roshes are getting beat. Any recommendations? Havent been keeping up to date with Sb.

Back
Top Bottom