2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Am I the only one that is pissed that the color is not "Sea Crystal"?
finally having them in hand right now, i see what you mean..
the colour is clearly more green-ish than blue-ish (i suppose the OGs were more of the latter?) and that kind of pisses me off, too.
i cant handle all these signal-orange or light-volt-greenglow-whatever shoes that well..
again, as with the brown gum IWs, the colour varies quite significantly from that depicted on NDC in my eyes.. or my display isnt calibrated correctly but it seems to work just fine for anything else.

i think i won't keep them. as with the orange boxes, nice and coherent shoes to look at, but the colours are not for me to wear.

Last edited:

Any idea why the Crystal Lows were pulled from NDC? They definitely weren't sold out as of last night, and now it seems they're completely gone from the site. 
nerd.gif
No idea, noticed that as well. Was actually looking at the page and accidentally refreshed and <<<<<boom>>>>>

Last edited:
Man those silver boxes are kinda tempting me. If I see them in person and the suede holds up they are getting copped for sure.

Last edited:

yea, you werent bro... originally said to be the santa clause pair... kinda early though

Pics attached:
Yes, some Shops have received them early...

Colors vary from White, Pink and Red with the Right Angle.

New 2016 Christmas/Santa Claus Dunk.

Last edited:
I bet if they did the tongue tag with sleigh bells or lace tips with jingle balls printed on them it would look better.

A belt buckle graphic on the tongue tag would've been dope IMO...maybe a shaggy white Swoosh representative of his beard?

Back
Top Bottom