2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like Premier took down the Santa joints.
Yup. They definitely took 'em down. But like everyone has been saying though, if these are indeed based on Santa, these look extra unfinished. Throw something symbolizing ornaments, maybe the white furry lining of his suit, his belt buckle, something. 

This:

Doesn't say this to me:

Last edited:
If anyone else is looking for the Santa joints, Rukus has 'em: 225-755-3970

Edit:

These look pretty clean:

Last edited:
I wonder why premier took the Santa highs down , they must have put them up too early . That's a first for premier lol they better watch themselves . They look dope but they are definitely rushed , they arent putting me in the Christmas spirit . they need some dope lace locks and a break from all of the red velvet . I think that shaggy white check would be a dope idea

To those of you guys that copped the silver box highs , I'm gonna cop them tomorrow and just wanna know how soft they are . Everyone on my IG is bugging out over how soft the suede is and I'm curious

To those of you guys that copped the silver box highs , I'm gonna cop them tomorrow and just wanna know how soft they are . Everyone on my IG is bugging out over how soft the suede is and I'm curious

The suede is soft, but they definitely have some gluestain issues.. One of the better SB releases of the year to me.

I still think HGs are my favorite though

Back
Top Bottom