2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can someone help me with sizing please. I haven't bought SBs in years...I still have puff n stuffs and carhatt, I wear 9.5 and 9 in those and both fit nice.

I want the silver box high and sea crystal lows and not sure what size,thinking of going with 9 on both. 

I
can someone help me with sizing please. I haven't bought SBs in years...I still have puff n stuffs and carhatt, I wear 9.5 and 9 in those and both fit nice.
 I want the silver box high and sea crystal lows and not sure what size,thinking of going with 9 on both. 

Go a size up everything from back then tight now.

Last edited:
But what if you're poor, man?

They're closer to the Filbert highs from the Tape Box era than CNYs IMO.

Yea I don't think they're even close to CNYs. I'd like to see them in person I think you'll see more white and pink than straight deep red.

NIKE-SB-DUNK-HIGH-1.jpg

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PREMIUM-SB%E7%B4%85%E9%87%91%E9%85%8D%E8%89%B2%EF%BC%8C%E6%B4%8B%E6%BA%A2%E8%91%97%E7%81%AB%E7%B4%85%E7%9A%84%E6%96%B0%E6%98%A5%E6%AD%A1%E6%A8%82%E6%B0%A3%E6%B0%9B%EF%BC%8C%E8%88%87%E5%BB%A3%E5%A4%A7%E6%BB%91%E6%9D%BF%E6%84%9B%E5%A5%BD%E8%80%85%E4%B8%80%E5%90%8C%E6%85%B6%E8%B3%80%E8%BE%B2%E6%9B%86%E6%96%B0%E5%B9%B4-1280x907.jpg

These are Two Different Dunks.

Santas look like a poor mans YOTH. Just get the real deal OG pair

Last edited:
Black laces with a belt buckle lace lock would be fire
Then wear white socks with fluffy stuff on the tops lol (not really)

Just got crystal lows in and man they look so nice in person. First IW model and the unpadded collar....eh.
These look great though going to be my beaters. Will probably scoop second pair on disco down the line

Got my silver boxes just now and the suede is so ******* soft , I'm so glad . the gluestains were crazyyy though , I picked out a pair that had the least amount of stains. Also got to see the sea crystal IW's and they're not bad , I'm just still salty that they're an IW :frown:

Last edited:
Got my silver boxes just now and the suede is so ******* soft , I'm so glad . the gluestains were crazyyy though , I picked out a pair that had the least amount of stains. Also got to see the sea crystal IW's and they're not bad , I'm just still salty that they're an IW :frown:

the colorway is fire tho

For clarification, since I haven't copped SBs in a while, IWs are just basically just regular dunk lows, right? SBs without the padding?

Back
Top Bottom