2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Silver box came in today. I was excited to get these but the unboxing was anticlimactic, to say the least. Suede is nice, I really like the shade of green, and the gum is cool. QC.. what did I expect? Minor mark on the front of one toe. Not crazy about the shape of the toebox, they're just awkward. And who the F developed the paint for the midsole? I just cant even fathom who gives the go ahead on some of this stuff. Will likely grab another to see if they're any better.

Last edited:
Happy hump day everyone. Not technically SBs, but one of my favorites that I decided to rock!

Got my silver boxes today from Premier, no issues here and they are very nice IMO. Santa highs are next.

Hold up, just took off the 112's was packing them up, lining up the neon laces to knot them and the lace from one shoe is longer than the other. Lolwut

I still haven't gotten my silver box sbs delivered yet but thanks all for the pictures and reviews.
One question that came to mind though is about the dreaded glue stains.
Can't the stains be removed manually? Or is it pretty much embedded with paint???

I still haven't gotten my silver box sbs delivered yet but thanks all for the pictures and reviews.
One question that came to mind though is about the dreaded glue stains.
Can't the stains be removed manually? Or is it pretty much embedded with paint???

I'm not sure why people have labeled them "glue stains." That's not what it is. It's more of a marbeling effect on the paint. No way to really describe it, you just have to see it.

Peace,
J

if you look closely with the magnifying tool you can even spot them on some of the official pictures on NDC. just some darker lines of the silver color very randomly distributed over the midsole. but no biggie, we all seem pretty much to agree on that.  

I hopped on eBay and rolled the dice last night on a low listed, fairly worn pair of bttys thinking it would be great to have a double that I could really beat up. Won the listing and paid the amount only to have the seller come tell me he's canceling the order because he didn't want to let go of them for as low as I bid. He even flat out told me he meant to cancel the listing when he wasn't getting any bids. Punk.

I'm most upset that I can't give him negative feedback. What's up with that? eBay isn't giving me the option.

hotpockets hotpockets I could be wrong, but I believe you can leave negative feedback after a week passes. I think that happened to me one time and I couldn't leave it immediately, but was able to sometime thereafter.

I hopped on eBay and rolled the dice last night on a low listed, fairly worn pair of bttys thinking it would be great to have a double that I could really beat up. Won the listing and paid the amount only to have the seller come tell me he's canceling the order because he didn't want to let go of them for as low as I bid. He even flat out told me he meant to cancel the listing when he wasn't getting any bids. Punk.

I'm most upset that I can't give him negative feedback. What's up with that? eBay isn't giving me the option.
had the same thing happen to me.  all you could do is provide written feedback, no option for rating. 

Popscicle SB Dunks at San Marcos Nike Outlet in scattered sizes at $59, comes out to $40 after F&F discount.

Edit: $45, I used my military discount on top of the F&F.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom