2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Merry Christmas guys

Lol im mad they were right there in plain sight in that old Stash pic tho :lol:

I am interested in seeing what the swoosh on the Black Sheeps look like when it peels off. Im hoping that its not that wolf eyes pic :stoneface:

I think that would look outta place on em lol & give it almost TOO much of a custom look

The owner of the local spot and I were discussing possibilities of the Black Sheeps
We came up with way better sheep in wolf's clothing

Rewarmed Baus is all these are

Maybe the box will be super legit

Lol

That's nothing ...... I remember when the Heineken's drop! Our a shop was sell them along side the black/gum url's and the Heineken dunks as a package for $300..... At that time it was way too much for me!
That was always the reason these shoes are so great to me. Most of the earlier sb's were all grails for me during those times being in middle school and most shops around me selling above retail just made me want them even more, if that makes any sense haha
Yeah the shop i would go to always charged above retail as well. 
mean.gif
 I live in New England so there weren't many skate shops, never mind shops that carried Nike SB. Nowadays every shop has a contract with Nike. 
@mr_stash posted this 46 weeks ago.. it's all beginning to make sense...

Bocas
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 46 weeks ago
Lol im mad they were right there in plain sight in that old Stash pic tho
laugh.gif

The owner of the local spot and I were discussing possibilities of the Black Sheeps
We came up with way better sheep in wolf's clothing

Rewarmed Baus is all these are

Maybe the box will be super legit

Lol

That wolf eyes pic on the box would be fire

Btw are these Highs with the new or old tooling? Looks like the old padding? But just wanted to be certain

Merry Christmas everyone!!

You guys are super od'ing on Black Sheep. That shoe is clean, simple, and nice. I'm not saying they're the best in eons or anything, but they're a solid colorway. Guess this means they'll be easier for me to get haha.

Peace,
J

Yea I'll be copping as well gonna go great with a black Damian Lilliard jersey[emoji]128077[/emoji] Hope the suede is butter in person

Last edited:
I'm not super impressed by the BS but don't think they're as bad as some. And I don't expect them to hit discount, y'all know these are getting hyped. I'd imagine they'll move similar to the pink box.

Hell of a trio congrats man.

I don't mean to trash BS, and the collab doesn't look bad at all.. just really boring to me like they just gave up towards the end. It's no more special than an inline pair that would sit for a year at CCS

Merry Christmas NTSB fam! Wishing you all a Merry a Christmas to you & your families! It's been one hell of a great year for SBs (in my opinion) Can't wait to see what 2017 brings us.

Also, those Black sheeps aren't that bad tbh. Yeah a let down as to what we actually got, but a simple clean looking shoe never hurts to add into the collection. Curious to see more of the design under the swoosh though.

Merry Christmas NTSB!

Black Sheeps are alright. Just been waiting for a collab to blow me away and am a little let down. Interested for what the swoosh will look like.

Back
Top Bottom