2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@mr_stash posted this 46 weeks ago.. it's all beginning to make sense...

Bocas :nerd:

This!...Black Sheep's and "IW" ish slimmed down High's were right there the whole damn time...

What do u guys expect..SB has been disappointing for years..the last great collab was Atlas..I copped one pair of SBs this year..in order for me to cop anything good is to get much older releases

the red is too loud for the light grey..it contrasts way too much..and it even has red stitching which makes it worse..I get the concept..but whatever

Premier's was ehh as well

Last edited:
I actually do not mind the BS collab. Yes, they over hyped these shoes but the colorway is pretty simple. 

Happy Holidays all 

Merry Christmas NTSB fam!!! YOTHs on on the way to the In Laws house. The only Christmas-y shoe I have lol haven't worn them in a year or 2. Forgot how good the quality was on these.

i dont get you guys. trashing a shoe you 1, dont even know if thats it. 2, we dont know enough about them to be judging the entire shop colab just quite yet. i bet once its all out packeging and all most will come back like "oh **** thats fire" blah blah. lol come on dudes

Packaging is nice to look at it, but you don't wear it.

I don't think many are trashing how the shoe looks stand alone, it's too plain to look bad. It was a huge buildup and likely one of the last shop collabs we get for a while.. and to me Black Sheep Lebron 14'd their opportunity

Packaging is nice to look at it, but you don't wear it.

I don't think many are trashing how the shoe looks stand alone, it's too plain to look bad. It was a huge buildup and likely one of the last shop collabs we get for a while.. and to me Black Sheep Lebron 14'd their opportunity
thats my point, your passing judgement on the whole idea. yet you only saw 1 side view of the shoe

thats my point, your passing judgement on the whole idea. yet you only saw 1 side view of the shoe

We have seen the whole shoe, except what the insole? No one here says it looks bad. We're saying it's a let down from the big buildup effort we witnessed from BS's teasers. Shoe doesn't look bad, just less of a bang than we were hoping for

Merry Christmas SB Fam!!!!

Not a fan of the Black Sheeps. And I guess it makes sense that both the collab and the new IW Dunk Highs are in that old pic by Stash considering they have started dropping already (although not widely). Can be viewed here: https://caliroots.com/nike-sb-zoom-dunk-high-pro-854851-010/p/62653

Nike SB Zoom Dunk High Pro "Dark Grey/White/Black-White"
854851 010

lol damn they have these shoes laced so tight it's bent in on one side . But I'm actually pretty surprised that these slim-dunks are $110. I thought they'd be cheaper

slim highs don't look so bad in those pics

still thing BS could have done more

Now watch those not even be the final design

Slim highs aren't that bad, I agree. They'll look even better not tied so tightly like those in the product shots

Back
Top Bottom