2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good price for beaters

Might pull the trigger on them, not 100% sure yet.

I think I've opened the BTTF box once since my girl gave them to me. Need to relace them and give them a wear.

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant clean pic, they look real good :smokin

verse001 verse001 nice, still want a pair of golfs

Last edited:
First time in the Homegrowns. My God. They are so comfortable straight out of the box. The suede is so forgiving. I have gotten so many compliments on the colorway from old ladies lol. I need another pair asap to keep on ice.

First time in the Homegrowns. My God. They are so comfortable straight out of the box. The suede is so forgiving. I have gotten so many compliments on the colorway from old ladies lol. I need another pair asap to keep on ice.

Yep definitely one of those dunks you don't fully appreciate until you wearing them on feet. Remember when I first saw pics of them I didn't think I'd like the rope type laces and the metal eyelets so much but it all works well together with the rest of the shoe.

Yep definitely one of those dunks you don't fully appreciate until you wearing them on feet. Remember when I first saw pics of them I didn't think I'd like the rope type laces and the metal eyelets so much but it all works well together with the rest of the shoe.

Yeah I wasn't checking for them until I saw them on CCS for $50. Got em in hand, and was immediately in love.

Last edited:

If you want the special ISO box, lace locks, laces, dust bag, etc, then it's limited and from their shop only.

If you just want the shoe with the rub away swoosh, then it's a GR. Has a release date on NDC of the 12th I believe, but you should have no problem picking up elsewhere either.
I have no intentions of picking them up now, I was actually on the hunt for some SBs like 2 days ago(Those BTTF lows would have been great) but I just bought a pair of 1s off Shoe Palace.  Gonna slow down on pickups after this lol.

I just don't want to be pissed I miss out and get hit for resale down the line.
Yessir.

Kind of pissing a lot of hypebeast are coming out of the Woodworks for the black sheeps when everyone's first initial thought was oh these are garbage I better not have a hard time getting them on Saturday so clowns can try and resell them for three hundred that day

What else is new, I said it a few pages back the hype is coming. All we need is that onesickretro and the jada guy to come in here bragging. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
verse001 verse001 nice, still want a pair of golfs

Very nice golfs verse001 verse001 ! Your pics always making me change my thoughts on the dunks I thought I didn't like. :lol:

Thanks ya'll... i'm lookin for the brown pair for the low rn. this is my second pair, i stupidly sold both pairs a couple years ago and regretted it

What are those?

Blue Golf Dunk Lows from the SB era - I put a video review of them on my site if you're curious - link is in my sig

Last edited:
I'm not big on SBs to begin with, but that CW is just perfectly executed. 

Want to pick up a pair down the line, the exclusive packaging is just a plus.

spray on some Leather Man by DPS 
pimp.gif

Kind of pissing a lot of hypebeast are coming out of the Woodworks for the black sheeps when everyone's first initial thought was oh these are garbage I better not have a hard time getting them on Saturday so clowns can try and resell them for three hundred that day
once i saw KOF fans were liking these i knew it was over 
laugh.gif
 they usually just all on adidas nuts 

Last edited:

I'll probably strike out but I'd like to snag the deck at least.

Back
Top Bottom