2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Of what??? I don't even see shoes...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm def out on Black Sheeps. But I expect, with the weather here in NC right now that Black Sheep will be putting more ISOs online than originally anticipated.

Full size run BS on eBay $150 shipped. Hopefully this means anyone who wants to wear a pair will have no issues.

There will be an extra size 12 ISO pack for yall to go after online.. unexpectedly had a grail of mine come up and I couldn't pass. Happy hunting tomorrow

What does the "Traditional" in the description for the Black Sheep Dunk High Traditional QS mean? If I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with the tongue and the way the IWs have changed future dunks. Is this the case?

What does the "Traditional" in the description for the Black Sheep Dunk High Traditional QS mean? If I had to guess, I'd say it has something to do with the tongue and the way the IWs have changed future dunks. Is this the case?

That's our best guess so far also. TRD = NOT slimmed down

Doesn't make sense why anyone would go for the lace pack and lace locks and not the ISO bundle...unless you just want those and are passing on the shoes.

They've gotta be priced > $15, right?

Doesn't make sense why anyone would go for the lace pack and lace locks and not the ISO bundle...unless you just want those and are passing on the shoes.

They've gotta be priced > $15, right?

From djnicks pic of last time they sold em seperately it was like 17.50 for each set of accessories so yea of course the iso is def more worth but its at least good to know that you can cop the accessories seperately whether you want the collab or not

Imma give the ISO pairs a try & if not then cop the regular pair with the lacelocks on the side

I checked out the GR Black Sheeps at Unheardof today. I was super impressed. The suede is great on them.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom