2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My 2016 top 3...

I wonder what other skate shops across the country is getting this shoe. And how does Nike pick what shops to collab with?

either that or a box series continuation with the rest of the boxes
a box series continuation sounds legit if and only if they release a what the? in a low for the gold box.the mf doom low would be awesome too.

Last edited:
a box series continuation sounds legit if and only if they release a what the? in a low for the gold box.the mf doom low would be awesome too.
a what the low would be heattt, and I can definitely **** with a doom low. But an official doom low , with the outsole , tongue tag , and the doom graf throwie on the side flap [emoji]128293[/emoji]

a what the low would be heattt, and I can definitely **** with a doom low. But an official doom low , with the outsole , tongue tag , and the doom graf throwie on the side flap [emoji]128293[/emoji]
a "What the" of every box series.

Sheesh, lol.

Isnt there an image that shows every Dunk SB release for each year somewhere? Wanted to go back and see all the ones they re-did in the opposite style.

I know they`ve done the Tiffs, De La, Sea Crystals for sure.........But what others have they done? I cant think right now, smh

Any word on what unheardof was hinting at in that Twitter comment posted a few pages back ?

The more I thought about it, I'm pretty sure what I was told was highs of the Supas, Mulders, and Gino 1's. 3 of the OG 4.

Peace,
J

The more I thought about it, I'm pretty sure what I was told was highs of the Supas, Mulders, and Gino 1's. 3 of the OG 4.

Peace,
J
Could never get into the Gino......... The white sole on the mulders always kept me away. Supa highs would be dope tho.

Could never get into the Gino......... The white sole on the mulders always kept me away. Supa highs would be dope tho.

I wore the mess outta my Mulders. For some reason, I never wore my Ginos. They're still in the box, untouched since 02 lol.

Peace,
J

that would be crazy dope with the doom graphic.

a "What the" of every box series.

Sheesh, lol.

Isnt there an image that shows every Dunk SB release for each year somewhere? Wanted to go back and see all the ones they re-did in the opposite style.

I know they`ve done the Tiffs, De La, Sea Crystals for sure.........But what others have they done? I cant think right now, smh
cant find one but if a black box dunk makes a resurgence instead of a gold box commemoration..i would want a day of the dead high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom