2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First I've seen this IW colorway

Interesting. Reminds me an some old Pro B cw.

Speaking of older dunks and Mulder highs, a re-release of these as SBs would be dope:

Last edited:
Man yall know these small shops ship slow but I at least hope they ship before Nike or 3rd party retailers... otherwise releasing Saturday is pointless for consumers. We got no advantage other than the special packaging. I would be surprised if Black Sheep's stock actually arrives this week like the others. Then they repackage with their exclusive items

Last edited:
I read it. Nike ain't even releasing til thurs and ur already stressed haha

Hope ur hopes are met though

I read it. Nike ain't even releasing til thurs and ur already stressed haha

Hope ur hopes are met though
Not stressed....they just shoes. But again the consumer didn't benefit from grabbing a week early. You honestly still aint comprehending done with this convo

Struck out on the deluxe black sheep [emoji]128531[/emoji] But I got these in the mail Today [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Man yall know these small shops ship slow but I at least hope they ship before Nike or 3rd party retailers... otherwise releasing Saturday is pointless for consumers. We got no advantage other than the special packaging. I would be surprised if Black Sheep's stock actually arrives this week like the others. Then they repackage with their exclusive items
why would you think that, I get what you are trying to say but BS had an in-store release had there stock last week, so that means that they had to pack up 100+ boxes to ship out, my thoughts they may take a lil bit, they should be here this week I would think.  But also consider they had bad weather too.

why would you think that, I get what you are trying to say but BS had an in-store release had there stock last week, so that means that they had to pack up 100+ boxes to ship out, my thoughts they may take a lil bit, they should be here this week I would think.  But also consider they had bad weather too.
Yep that's true

Anyone know the sizing on these? TTS?
[h1]NIKE SB DUNK HIGH R/R[/h1][h2]MEN'S BOOT[/h2]
Thanks.

I thought the point of buying from BS was to get the special packaging, not to get them a week early

My local may not be getting them, he hasn't received them and wasn't sure if they were in the list
He opted out of several releases last year that he shouldn't of...
alledgedly

Back
Top Bottom