2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was wondering around Melbourne and stumbled into fast times. Real cool shop and people. I'm glad Nike gave them some recognition.
Been there, as well.  Definitely a cool shop.  Dunk selection was limited, but I copped some Beavis and Butthead stance socks from them!

Nah they are straight trash
perfect description 
laugh.gif

i put on my ishods and wore them all day yesterday. i have a wide foot but i feel like they are stretching out just fine. thing i dont like is the insole is not as soft as OG dunks. Feet tend to hurt little more in them. if they could just put the old insole back in maybe it wouldnt be so bad. im getting used to the idea of how this is gonna be. back in 09 when they tried the thin tongue for a little while it ended because of backlash. but i really think this is permanent now. just like things in this world we just have to accept it. 

Finally got my blacksheeps in, I want the fangs out. Is acetone the best method... anybody use it on LM? Whats the best way to go about applying it?

just looked for pink boxes and prices seem to have skyrocketed. average price 190. there are postings for 300+ wtf is up with that?

Back
Top Bottom