2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I live in Cali and still havent gotten mine. Did they send you a shipment confirmation or anything?
sorry for the late reply,Yeah they did the same day ..I live in Michigan , I was surprise I got them on Monday

https://thepremierstore.com/products/zoom-dunk-high-pro

1_17_17dunkhigh2.jpg
These aren't bad at all! 

When will they be discounted?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1st post been lurking for a long time. Apologies for the noob question...Never owned a pair of SB dunk high's, just older SB lows (padded tongue). Did a search, for sizing and could only find info for older. Do these newer dunk high's fit TTS or compare to the fit of the new Air Jordan retro high OG's i.e. Banned 1's? Sorry, no real skate shops round here to try on...thanks, I know it was a long sentence just for a sizing question, pardon the noobness!

1st post been lurking for a long time. Apologies for the noob question...Never owned a pair of SB dunk high's, just older SB lows (padded tongue). Did a search, for sizing and could only find info for older. Do these newer dunk high's fit TTS or compare to the fit of the new Air Jordan retro high OG's i.e. Banned 1's? Sorry, no real skate shops round here to try on...thanks, I know it was a long sentence just for a sizing question, pardon the noobness!
All of the more recent dunks that I have purchased have fit TTS when compared to some of the Jordans.

With the new IW lows, you could half size down due to the fact the padding is no longer there.

You my man but I gotta disagree. I have 2 pairs of IWs and I'd say they're 100% TTS.

I was getting ready to say the same thing after finally trying a pair on. I can size down from 12 to 11.5 in a lot of things, but no way on the IW's.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom