2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw this on Instagram:

Is there a way to check for stores with Nike SB accounts? all I'm getting from Nike is online stores that have an SB account

Is there a way to check for stores with Nike SB accounts? all I'm getting from Nike is online stores that have an SB account

There used be an actual store locator on their site. What city/state are you in? Someone local here can probably help with info.

Last edited:

Got my TTS about a yr ago for really good deal  and it fit tight length wise.  couldn't wear em and had to get rid of it.  my high life fit tts though which is slim tongue so I'm wondering if that was a one off.  let us know how they fit!
Got the Kostons yesterday. Luckily they fit well! Maybe even a little snug despite the thin tongue. Maybe it's just me but they feel like they put a bit more padding in these than normal.  Glad I went TTS. 

Again thanks to everyone's advice in this thread.

Last edited:
There used be an actual store locator on their site. What city/state are you in? Someone local here can probably help with info.
In Brooklyn but I'll be working and I wanted to just drop by the nearest shop from wherever I'm at in Brooklyn when these Denim Forbes highs drop

So my fiancé just surprised me and bought those mf dooms that were posted a page back , I'm so hype [emoji]128554[/emoji]. Aside from the sole separation they're in pretty good shape . I need those denim highs too smh

So my fiancé just surprised me and bought those mf dooms that were posted a page back , I'm so hype [emoji]128554[/emoji]. Aside from the sole separation they're in pretty good shape . I need those denim highs too smh
on this note , anyone know a good , non-destructive way to un-yellow soles ? I dig the yellowed look on the dooms but I might want to un-yellow them in the future

Anyone scoop these?

Steal on those curry's high...... I remember when the stussy high use to go for a lot of money back then. Also remember some dude on NT posting a story on how he punched his classmate on the throat for stepping on his stussy high back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom