2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Steal on those curry's high...... I remember when the stussy high use to go for a lot of money back then. Also remember some dude on NT posting a story on how he punched his classmate on the throat for stepping on his stussy high back in the day.
roll.gif

That just made my night

The real question is, when will Nike SB step up and drop a Paris Dunk High or City Pack series Dunk Highs? If they're serious about doing these low to high conversions, that's got to be on the list. Now that drop could cause a ruckus.

City Packs would be dope, but I'd rather have better materials, better idea's compared to 2015-16 with waffles and picnic tables and other garbage... Ill take a skunk low though.

Last edited:
The real question is, when will Nike SB step up and drop a Paris Dunk High or City Pack series Dunk Highs? If they're serious about doing these low to high conversions, that's got to be on the list. Now that drop could cause a ruckus.
While I see the point of the idea, I think the City Pack should be left alone. If they do choose to retro it, it should be in the original form. Something about Pigeon Highs doesn't sit right with me.

However, I wouldn't be opposed to a mash-up of some previous releases, if done right. Something along the lines of the WTD.

Last edited:
I'd like to see more highs retro'd as lows if that's how it's gonna be

I don't wear highs on the daily, I prefer lows so let's get some sweet lows going on

Like the supremes the way they came out.
Don't ever remember a blue low sample
I'm sure it's out there.

Last edited:
Going to pick up some Nike Sb Marshall amps for $100 CAD this week. Excited to finally get grail I wanted in high school!

I got a 10% eBay bucks offer through Wednesday

So odd that they stagger the offers and it's annoying they do it the day after I order stuff
EVERYTIME

am i missing something with these low samples, how did those get scrapped? were the nike logos not correct lol hopefully they at least do a reverse low with the stars or something..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom