2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They're one of my favs as well but they NEVER actually dropped due to Nike not clearing it with New Line Cinema. They popped up at outlets but it was like a couple of pairs. If I were you I'd just keep it moving, there are SO many fake Freddys floating around it's not even funny.
ok thanks for the info. I read about it a while back and I remember the fakes had different color laces or something. R u sure not even one 13 exists though?

Any shops out there with a size 11 in the wof dunks? Tried calling the most recent shops in the thread but nothing. Think I might have to wait and see if more shops come up

Any shops out there with a size 11 in the wof dunks? Tried calling the most recent shops in the thread but nothing. Think I might have to wait and see if more shops come up

Google theory Holyoke and call them. Last I checked they had a 10.5 and an 11 in stock.

They honestly look good. When you get them, post more pics here in the thread. I believe it's good to go. Picture of the inside tag and it's most likely a wrap!

Agreed. They look pretty good from those pics. That's a hell of a come up, if everything turns out gravy.

Check the insoles too - sometimes you can catch fakes if the little lip/tab of the zoom on the underside of the insole is perfectly centered, as opposed to slightly more toward one side than the other.

Agreed. They look pretty good from those pics. That's a hell of a come up, if everything turns out gravy.

Check the insoles too - sometimes you can catch fakes if the little lip/tab of the zoom on the underside of the insole is perfectly centered, as opposed to slightly more toward one side than the other.

Thanks, I'll check that out when I get home.

Shanghai retros looking so dope. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. Only these, FTCs, and team reds do I see as cop worthy releases this year imo.

Loving the thought of retros as well. When I think about it, I really can't think of a logical argument against retros unless it's a selfish reason. most people are just saying their OGs would lose value, or that they want those color ways to remain rare

Shanghai retros looking so dope. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. Only these, FTCs, and team reds do I see as cop worthy releases this year imo.

Loving the thought of retros as well. When I think about it, I really can't think of a logical argument against retros unless it's a selfish reason. most people are just saying their OGs would lose value, or that they want those color ways to remain rare
I think the main issue with why people dislike the idea of retros is the exclusivity factor, IMO retros would be good idea to fatten their pockets on old designs cause if you think about it the work is already done all they have to do is get it into production. But as we have seen usually the quality differs from retros to OG's so it kind of a double edged sword, I would like to have some OG pairs I didn't attain but not crappy versions of them.

ok thanks for the info. I read about it a while back and I remember the fakes had different color laces or something. R u sure not even one 13 exists though?
Bro, I'm telling you, I highly doubt you'll find a size 13 authentic pair.
Actually there are 2 size 12's that are authentic floating around. Oil stains and what not, none the less they are real.
Where's the proof of them being authentic?

Last edited:
Bro, I'm telling you, I highly doubt you'll find a size 13 authentic pair.

Where's the proof of them being authentic?
Yea that I doubt they are real I every sample sale clothing related everything is a size medium that ish sucks. Without some kind of documentation I wouldn't risk my $ on it...

I think the main issue with why people dislike the idea of retros is the exclusivity factor, IMO retros would be good idea to fatten their pockets on old designs cause if you think about it the work is already done all they have to do is get it into production. But as we have seen usually the quality differs from retros to OG's so it kind of a double edged sword, I would like to have some OG pairs I didn't attain but not crappy versions of them.
True, and if the quality isn't up to par, then move I and don't buy it. I just can't see a logical argument against them besides selfish ones lol

not true, ive seen many samples come in size 10, 10,5, 11 etc, i mean the normal is whatever 9 or 9.5 but they do occasionally release in other sizes to
Did you even read the question he asked?  We're not talking about sample sneakers as a whole, we're talking about samples for the Freddys! I  have never personally seen a sample of the Freddy that was authentic and above a sample size. Before you make comments understand the context of the answer.

Last edited:
is it confirmed that other SB's will retro? :nerd:

if they do I hope they aren't EXACT (like JB putting a jumpman instead of a nike air type thing to distinguish the OG from retro)

if they do I hope they aren't EXACT (like JB putting a jumpman instead of a nike air type thing to distinguish the OG from retro)
Whats wrong with them being exact retros?

I have quite a few older SBs and I would not mind being able to pick up fresh pairs of some of my favorites... so long as they don't go the ultra limited retro release route.

Last edited:

No nothing is confirmed, this frequently discussed "retro" talk is just being brought to the surface again because of the shanghai retros

The SB is not an old enough shoe to start retroing. The Shanghai's are retroing in presence of an event that's actually relevant to the shoe. I'd be highly surprised if Nike SB randomly started throwing out retro's, based on this year alone (actually the past couple of months) they are still releasing some new, quality shoes.

I need these ******g Shanghai's, need them.  I got burned once on a fake pair, haven't felt safe buying another ever since.  One of my grail SB's.  I'll take a retro, I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom