2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trying to improvise something festive to wear today...yay or nay on the red laces y'all?

My shop already got the Denims... might go scoop

This...

Not supposed to sell them until next week according to one of my local spots...

Going to stop by tomorrow and chop it up with the staff though...See if I can talk my way into an early pick up...

Some more detailed pics...

These don't seem to be popping off like the Diamond High's were before they released...Overall the hype seems to be fairly low outside of the SB crowd, so that's comforting...Thinking that the early info saying they were dropping sometime this summer kind of threw some of the hypebeasts off the trail...

Got the one pair basically locked up here in town but I need that double up at retail or below...

Last edited:
Denims are probably copped but I really want to see pictures of the wheats...

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 what's the word on the release for them?

Pics should be coming by months end I'd imagine...It's a March release so as soon as shops starting getting those shipments in IG will be loaded...I do find it odd that Nike would drop two Reese colorways in back to back months though...Not complaining at all but it looks like they would've spaced them out through the year...

Last edited:
These don't seem to be popping off like the Diamond High's were before they released...Overall the hype seems to be fairly low outside of the SB crowd, so that's comforting...Thinking that the early info saying they were dropping sometime this summer kind of threw some of the hypebeasts off the trail...

Got the one pair basically locked up here in town but I need that double up at retail or below...
Repped for the pics.

As far as hype goes, these aren't through the roof now but you never know with beasts these days.

Last edited:

I don't think OG denims resonate with enough hypebeasts to warrant hysteria.
Banking on an easy cop, but still tempted to just buy on eBay for $50 over retail to get it over with.

Happy Valentine's Day:

Repped for the pics.

As far as hype goes, these aren't through the roof now but you never know with beasts these days.

Your absolutely right...Just hoping these stay low until the release...That way we all can get our pairs without much hassle...

On the topic of wanting Nike to work some samples into their releases...How's about these? I wouldn't mind either pair to be honest...

Back
Top Bottom