2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was going to wear my '14 Valentines but now I need to do something else (but looks like we aren't doing anything tonight so I prob won't even bother putting shoes back on)

FSR for anyone nervous.

I was already in, but that on foot pic is :pimp:

Think i'm going to rock the blue laces. Just need one pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your absolutely right...Just hoping these stay low until the release...That way we all can get our pairs without much hassle...

On the topic of wanting Nike to work some samples into their releases...How's about these? I wouldn't mind either pair to be honest...

I hear you. I think folks will be okay if they stay tuned to the thread.

I'd like them to start with these samples first:
Clean wear! Repped!
Just heard the shops are getting a head start against online sales
Maybe 2/23 is in store release with Saturday being SPOT/Premiere/NDC/everyone online?

So hit up locals try to buy theirs first

This is something they have been pushing for a while.... just like those FTC Blazers not being online at all

Bringing the biz back to the shops is a good thing (unless you aren't near a shop)
Shops need that help. This is a good move.
Out this way (Vegas) we've lost almost all of our shops over the past 10, 15 years...Really the only actual skate shop, since Industrial is closing / closed, is pharmacy...Of course we're lucky because we still have our boutiques with SB accounts to fall back on...

Smaller places that have maybe a single shop left are in some serious trouble if this is the way Nike is taking things...
Yeah, Let It Roll was a solid shop that isn't out there in Vegas anymore. Shops really got hit hard when SB decided to do some of the things they did in the recent past.

Yeah, Let It Roll was a solid shop that isn't out there in Vegas anymore. Shops really got hit hard when SB decided to do some of the things they did in the recent past.

Sub Skates and LV Skate were my spots...Spent most of my Summer's off from school at LV Skate watching videos, chopping it up with the staff, and of course skating...Both shops are long gone now though...

Even the local Copeland's Sports had a huge Skate Department...The cool thing about Copeland's was that they had all their shoes out on racks so you could just go through and try on what you wanted...Also had a bench setup so you could go through and buy all your board parts, then set everything up yourself...

There was one shop inside the Galleria Mall (Prior to Industrial moving in) that was great too...Can't remember the name though...

Let it Roll was nice but just couldn't find it's footing...Didn't have enough time to develop I think...

Back
Top Bottom