2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't think OG denims resonate with enough hypebeasts to warrant hysteria.
Banking on an easy cop, but still tempted to just buy on eBay for $50 over retail to get it over with.

Happy Valentine's Day:

Don't do it man...Hold out for that retail flow...

I can't believe y'all even considering paying over retail just to get them like a week early. Recent QS dunks have been the easiest of "limited" release shoes to get recently, even easier compared to some Jordan GRs. Prices rarely go much above retail, usually below. See: box series, de las, black sheep (non special packaging), calis. Obviously there have been exceptions but with the amount of skateshops, restocks, all that, you'll all be good.

Just heard the shops are getting a head start against online sales
Maybe 2/23 is in store release with Saturday being SPOT/Premiere/NDC/everyone online?

So hit up locals try to buy theirs first

This is something they have been pushing for a while.... just like those FTC Blazers not being online at all

Bringing the biz back to the shops is a good thing (unless you aren't near a shop)

Just heard the shops are getting a head start against online sales
Maybe 2/23 is in store release with Saturday being SPOT/Premiere/NDC/everyone online?

So hit up locals try to buy theirs first

This is something they have been pushing for a while.... just like those FTC Blazers not being online at all

Bringing the biz back to the shops is a good thing (unless you aren't near a shop)

Makes sense...But this right here is the problem...Board shops are drying up all over the place...

Out this way (Vegas) we've lost almost all of our shops over the past 10, 15 years...Really the only actual skate shop, since Industrial is closing / closed, is pharmacy...Of course we're lucky because we still have our boutiques with SB accounts to fall back on...

Smaller places that have maybe a single shop left are in some serious trouble if this is the way Nike is taking things...

Your absolutely right...Just hoping these stay low until the release...That way we all can get our pairs without much hassle...

On the topic of wanting Nike to work some samples into their releases...How's about these? I wouldn't mind either pair to be honest...
Those corduroy joints on the bottom are fire

Interesting that those reverse wheats are releasing in March instead of Aug/Sept since many times the release wheat packs for the fall season. 

anyone know where to buy nike sb laces for cheap in Canada? All I've seen so far is eBay for $20 shipped each

Back
Top Bottom