2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Let it Roll was nice but just couldn't find it's footing...Didn't have enough time to develop I think...
Yeah, it was tough to see them be gone so quickly. But I mean, LV heads still have places to go for SB. Pharm is still open, Suite 160 is still going, Undefeated is good and Nike LV sales SB too. But like you said it'd be cool to see more true skate shops around there with SB accounts.   

Pricey but DS and under a G. Not really sure what a deal is on these tho as I don't bother even trying to find these for a reasonable price haha

Hopefully SB sticks to letting the shops sell first.... they need it
I won't say the way SB treated shops caused them to go out of business, but for shops that were not managed well I can see it being the straw that broke the camels back kind of thing

Not selling dunks on NDC would be the best I'd think for shops (obviously)
There are more than enough legit online outlets to cop from if there isn't a shop nearby
Even with 2 big shops right near me I'd be afraid to see how many pairs I've bought from SPOT on top of supporting my locals (mainly because the locals are not good at putting stuff on sale)

Let's make small shops great again! Lol (or just help to keep them open)

My local needs to get his pairs of denims already

Just got my denims from a local store - Suite 160 in Las Vegas. Happy to grab one the few sz 13's left. Amazingly they carry size 4 for my girl too.

* did anyone get the jungle dunks? They look ridiculous online but someone must like em. Would love to see them on feet.

first time these on my feet today.

the toebox-suede is literally un-creasable. i mean suede doesnt crease badly most of the time to begin with anyway, but this here showed absolutely nada trace of walking around in them the whole day. i love it.

all these pictures of denim Highs look really really nice, i still hold my opinion of them being unable to integrate in my wardrobe and style of clothing unfortunately, but am very happy for you guys. dope shoes!

first time these on my feet today.

the toebox-suede is literally un-creasable. i mean suede doesnt crease badly most of the time to begin with anyway, but this here showed absolutely nada trace of walking around in them the whole day. i love it.

all these pictures of denim Highs look really really nice, i still hold my opinion of them being unable to integrate in my wardrobe and style of clothing unfortunately, but am very happy for you guys. dope shoes!

Repped. Held them in hand and they seem nice.

those are straight up one of the worst sneakers ive ever seen. Looks like the dude has foot problems and needs "special" shoes.

anyway need those denims.

Back
Top Bottom