2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man, blue lobs so nice. for sure would be one of my favourite pairs, if i'd own them.
never even once saw a pair for sale in the last two years over here or in the UK.
damn europe and SBs...

I'd be ok with paying shipping from the US but customs make it a no-go.
oh well some day..

Came in today, straight to feet.

Are outlet phone orders not a thing anymore? Can we get outlets to price match?
I hear you can call the outlet and get the total after tax and shipping and use a nike gift card. You might have to convince the store manager but it is def possible.. has been done, check out ballinonabudget latest youtube vid.. i can't post links here or else i would.. CHEERS!!

Closed on my house this week and have been working on it. Picking paint colors and have to pick one for the shoe room/closet/me room. Any cool ideas?

Favorite box color?
In my closet I picked teal so it would be bright since I already knew the shelves would be black....
Honestly something neutral so that the kicks are highlighted
Lmk if you want plans for building the closet/room of your dreams

Matte Dark Grey or black for sure. 

It'll make the colors of the shoes pop and with the right lighting will be good for taking pictures of whatever 

fewer releases, better materials
nthat.gif
 thanks for listening to the fans NIKESB, 2017 is on point.
If any brand of nike needs a catalogue of release of a shoe like this for it's history it's gotta be the sb dunk.

I remember in HS i'd read over n-sb.org and their dunkepedia, which had pics of every dunk at the time and whatever the dunks story was.

It's kinda lame that newer hype shoes don't have stories or inspiration. 

I don't think the gif you posted is only GR or whatever but the sea crystal lows are missing form 2016 right? I do see the box series included though

https://thepremierstore.com/products/dunk-low-pro-iw-sea-crystal 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom