2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

alot of people

Sorry, every time I see someone misspell it, I think of that :lol: :lol:

homie tells you he copped that Tom Ford but sends some Tom Fraud
Nah, they prob try to be slick with it and hand you something saying "Tom Fourd" lmao.

I always get a kick out of funny knockoffs cause I've had relatives who've been caught out in the past with things like "Ray-Boy" frames, or "Mike" sneakers

also thanks for the note @SoleReaver

Last edited:
LMAO that dude sold cologne? No wonder he was so miserable.

Dude was a grade A (insert bad term)

he scammed people in the cologne thread. he was a splitter, basically its someone who grabs a full bottle of cologne and splits it up in smaller portions so you dont spend $300+ on a bottle, youll get like 10ml for $28, helps so that you can see if youll like it or like i said you cant justify shelling out so much money on a bottle of cologne. well dude had been apparently doing splits for a while maybe even years, the last one he did though he never shipped out the cologne, never refunded the money, and went ghost until he tried to come back under Jordanfanatico and was caught :lol:  
Nothing wrong with Splitting, it's done all the time but the scamming part by dipping out with dude's money is a no no

I wonder if BS will include the LE boxes with those orders. They pulled the boxes from their website 
nerd.gif

Rep'd. Thanks for the info. Grabbed a pair of the Space Jah/Galaxy/whatever in a sz 9 for $112 shipped. They're gonna retail for $100, so I'm cool with that. Just in case they get hyped, I'm covered.

Last edited:
I seen the jams in person at FC..they are very green..the pics make them look darker

I'm cool with them having a greener hue. Have tons of black shoes already. I have a question for people, and maybe I'm just slow or missed it, but what's the story behind the whole "Space Jahs" name?

Back
Top Bottom