2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Awful. They could have done anything.....anything but this. You're celebrating your 15 year anniversary and you drop this instead of a Skunk low? Why? What would keep you from doing that? Hell, why not just let Todd do something new that's 4/20 themed? Why not just do something else other than this, especially with the odd breaks you keep taking SB?  
I'm feeling these. Looking forward to more pictures.

Last edited:
You're celebrating your 15 year anniversary and you drop this instead of a Skunk low? 
true that. skunk lows would be much better 
smokin.gif

I love(d) the Lows, but I agree that this is TOO much White.

Some White Sneaks just look better as Lows, and not Highs...

Yes:
nike-sb-dunk-de-la-soul-2005-4.jpg

No:

image7.jpg

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the U.S. government. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any U.S. government entity.

Last edited:
I agree. I think I prefer the Mulder Lows. Looked cool seeing them in the Nike SB Doc...But now, meh.

Last edited:

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the U.S. government. Examples of analysis performed within this article are only examples. They should not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any U.S. government entity.
hahaha did you purposely add this?

In all honesty these aren't even that bad, whoever compared these to the picnic dunks went way overboard. Hell I'll even go to say if this same exact dunk dropped anytime between 2002-2010 these would be grails for some of you lol. Everyone is quick to hate on something new. I like these but I'd only cop if discounted.

In all honesty these aren't even that bad, whoever compared these to the picnic dunks went way overboard. Hell I'll even go to say if this same exact dunk dropped anytime between 2002-2010 these would be grails for some of you lol. Everyone is quick to hate on something new. I like these but I'd only cop if discounted.

grails...

i'm in on these 4/20 dunks. my last pair of dunks were the mag colorway. looking like an easy cop since a lot here don't like them lol

Back
Top Bottom