2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wasnt it FCFS?

They didnt get all their pairs before the weekend, which is what I think they originally planned to allocate for the online release. After they realized they were going to sell through their in-store stock they came out and told the line they were going to give dibs for the online stock, just prepay and pickup when shoes get in from nike. Especially with the donuts they passed out, Atlas staying a winner in my book. We should really swap numbers before the next drop though fam lol

They didnt get all their pairs before the weekend, which is what I think they originally planned to allocate for the online release. After they realized they were going to sell through their in-store stock they came out and told the line they were going to give dibs for the online stock, just prepay and pickup when shoes get in from nike. Especially with the donuts they passed out, Atlas staying a winner in my book. We should really swap numbers before the next drop though fam lol

oh **** thats cool that they did that.

This afternoon

3A5A1AF8-290F-46C5-9AE8-729A91123A3A.jpeg

Still waiting for tactics to put my pigeons on a ups truck today for me to truly believe I got them. Once that's done I'll sleep easy , or not because now I'm curious about these blue UCS highs lol. The owner of bluetile posted a video of his little mini pigeon release and he was telling dudes he would see them next month for the ugly sweaters and that they werw really dope so im guessing sample pairs have been distributed already?

You can live chat them and ask them the status. I messaged them earlier and they said it shipped but haven't received a tracking email or UPS email yet

Do the 2017 pigeons have the nice, soft, plush sock liner like older dunk SB models or is it the more rugged/stiffer sock liner that leaves sock lint? lol Thanks!

This is infuriating on newer SBs.. its absolutely backwards to me. When I was copping dunks and SBs the (premium) difference was night and day.

Still waiting for tactics to put my pigeons on a ups truck today for me to truly believe I got them. Once that's done I'll sleep easy , or not because now I'm curious about these blue UCS highs lol. The owner of bluetile posted a video of his little mini pigeon release and he was telling dudes he would see them next month for the ugly sweaters and that they werw really dope so im guessing sample pairs have been distributed already?

I didn't get a shipping confirmation from tactics but I got a tracking number from UPS about an hour ago. Luckily they pushed my order through even though I entered the wrong CVV, they said they did it because I've ordered from them before.

I did cop. Hope every thread regular that wanted them did as well. Nothing really to post. Outside of the thread regs the thread was pretty much filled with a beast, resellers and idiot humble braggers. Pretty typical of a hyped SB release with any type of resell value now. Very few shops that were taking phone orders and the ones that were, to my knowledge, were charging slightly ABOVE or at current resell. Outrageous. Some of them will learn though, their consistent customer base won't forget this. Pushing away loyal buyers for a one time money grab could destroy you in the long run. But, we'll see how this all plays out. Resell will be through the floor soon.

Nah. I don't think this release has brought many if ANY new heads to the SB scene like that. I'd say 90% of the Pigeons are up for sale again right now, lol. No one is going to start buying up old pairs. If that were going to start happening, it would've happened after the Tiff release. Honestly, compared to the Tiff release this drop wasn't that crazy in here. The Tiff had the thread moving 10 pages a minute and that was before they actually dropped. Release day was atrocious in here. If anything you'd probably want to cop the WTD now because the price on those has steadily risen since the drop. I remember when they could be had for $500-$700 and now is WAY beyond that for some pairs DS. Tiff lows have actually dropped in price recently from what I've seen.
Like myself, glad that you were one of the lucky ones with this release. Yeah, the thread was full of that type of madness you mentioned. It'll still have a little bit of that for the next few days as their pairs ship and land.

I agree with you also on whether or not this release created more SB heads. This release was so hyped for many because of it's limited nature and resale potential, but once those people have cashed in, they're done with SBs until the next "Pigeon" release.

Back
Top Bottom