2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

D051B427-B250-43E9-A503-F5E0AEE43E3C.jpeg
Been a while since I've worn some dunks, coincidentally I just so happened to wear the "ugliest" dunks today.

On feet today

IMG_20180731_121354_437.jpg

Your not alone will always rock mines

It's about to be Order 66 up in here...

posted this in full Obi Wan from Episode 1 cosplay while drinking Blue Milk and listening to the Imperial Death March techno remix

Last edited:
just a PSA to those who plan to buy them decon dunks and have wide-*** feet:

you might want to go a .5 size higher than your usual. went TTS (size 11) and it's kinda stiff. also had a small blister on my left foot after wearing for 2 days.

Looks great dude. Curious to know what cleaner you used?

I used a toilet scrub brush, warm water and regular liquid laundry detergent. Then i sprayed em with regular laundry pre wash stain remover, hucked em in a pillow case and washed them on cold with a couple of towels. Then i sun dried them and roughed the suede up with a dry clean toilet brush.
For me i only clean things for free. If it gets to the point of spending money or having to use paint or donors, im way too lazy

I used a toilet scrub brush, warm water and regular liquid laundry detergent. Then i sprayed em with regular laundry pre wash stain remover, hucked em in a pillow case and washed them on cold with a couple of towels. Then i sun dried them and roughed the suede up with a dry clean toilet brush.
For me i only clean things for free. If it gets to the point of spending money or having to use paint or donors, im way too lazy

Oh wow. I'm honestly not even sure if you are serious lol. That just seems like a lot of work. You definitely aren't lazy. Either way, they look good. I'm writing all this down.

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 no matter what it comes down to, sneaker cleaning products are just soap. People have been throwing shoes in pillowcases and into the washing machine for a while, too. I've used jason markk, meyers dish soap, and laundry detergent all with the same effect when cleaning. I don't ever try anything with suede, though. What cpt slappy did is right, you have to brush the suede right after to bring back the nap. But no chance in hell my sea crystals are going in the washing machine.

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 no matter what it comes down to, sneaker cleaning products are just soap. People have been throwing shoes in pillowcases and into the washing machine for a while, too. I've used jason markk, meyers dish soap, and laundry detergent all with the same effect when cleaning. I don't ever try anything with suede, though. What cpt slappy did is right, you have to brush the suede right after to bring back the nap. But no chance in hell my sea crystals are going in the washing machine.

I think the toilet brush thing threw me off a little bit. Brushing out the suede while drying is an absolute must, I had to learn that lesson the hard way before. I’m with you I wouldn’t put any of my shoes near a washing machine. Just seems too risky.

That's pretty amazing how they came out. Suede looks great. Would never think about putting water on a suede shoe, let alone putting them in the washer.
Not sure i would have been as gung ho had it been a shoe i was worried about or cared about a great deal. I yolo'd but sbs are more resilient than i think people give them credit 4

Eh at the end of the day, it's just another majority black shoe with a black/white sole to me. Add it to the list. I'm just happy to have 2005 tiffs without the major flaws that plague a lot of pairs now like wrinkled swoosh and messed up croc print.

Back
Top Bottom