2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

22A39A7C-23A9-4AD8-8F70-E9C40E661EA3.jpeg
got that trash leather too i see

Hey guys how is everyone doing? I've been off this for like 2 months lol. Someone bring me up to speed in a brief way

someone on Instagram pointed out that Nicky goofed trying to be cutesy with the bag, you can see the Tiff Blue Swoosh through it:

NcvXitR.jpg

Last edited:
Some. But I don't think alot of people like mids. I'm a fan with or without the strap. I'm saying away from highs these days so mids are the perfect blend of a low and high. Just right IMO

Same. I love a lot of mid pairs: November rains, griptapes, Donatello’s, skate mentals, fenderbass, nitrades.

I’m praying it’s NOT a mid. If so, I’m out. I think the “hype” will be solid IF they’re a low/high but if they’re a mid...I don’t know.

That’s the thing, I know mids aren’t many people’s cup of tea, but white widows sold pretty well so idk

Anyone grab the white / wolf grey TRD pair that dropped recently? Dont really own too many light color pairs and they look nice, just curious what someone that copped thought of em.

I’m not falling into the diamond hype this time around. The shoe, however nice looking, you know will be cheap plastic.

Back
Top Bottom