2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same. I love a lot of mid pairs: November rains, griptapes, Donatello’s, skate mentals, fenderbass, nitrades.

That’s the thing, I know mids aren’t many people’s cup of tea, but white widows sold pretty well so idk

Mids are underrated.

Add vapors, Spider-Man’s, Tokyo’s, Brazil dirty money, clubber langs, Halloween, money cat, Oompa Loompa, moats.

I’m not falling into the diamond hype this time around. The shoe, however nice looking, you know will be cheap plastic.
giphy.gif

Another big sale weekend at SPoT. Tax free in FL too (and everywhere else, as always).

https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/closeoutm.aspx?ID=1263

backtoschool18 gets you 15% off. You can't stack with free shipping - you have to chose one or the other. If you are close though, shipping is cheap.

I got Murasaki's and a pair of Koston vulcs for $97 shipped. Coupon saved me ~$18, and shipping was only $7.

Tiffs will probably be a pass but hopefully it re surges SB a bit like it did back in 2014

Unpopular opinion: SBs weren't dead dead when Tiff highs dropped

You had a Premier collab (Petoskey highs), some nice red suede joints (CNY highs), and then Tiffs all within about a month of each other...plus we'd just gotten a new box color.

Tiffs helped, but I don't think they were a cornerstone in bringing people into SB land.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion: SBs weren't dead dead when Tiff highs dropped

You had a Premier collab (Petoskey highs), some nice red suede joints (CNY highs), and then Tiffs all within about a month of each other...please we'd just gotten a new box color.

Tiffs helped, but I don't think they were a cornerstone in bringing people into SB land.

Thread was wild for that Tiff high release man lol

I was lurking back then and didn’t keep up with the thread like I do today. I remember the one time a day I would check it thinking, I don’t feel like scrolling back all those pages to keep up. I just lost hope on getting a pair and moved on. Ended up getting them 2 years ago for $160 Ds.

I'm straight with never seeing a Diamond collab in my life.

Let stussy get another shot

Nick diamond had something dope going but now it’s so played out ! His clothes and hats and stuff like that is just kind of embarrassing to wear especially like me that I remember them from 2001 and then 05 hit and bam ! Took off and so dope . and now 2018 it’s just wack but too me tiff dunks r just classic and always will be

The Iron Maiden design was killer, but yeah they’ve become a mall brand now. It’s crazy to see the store on fairfax as a ghost town now.

The Lm had their own thread too, man that was a hectic release. But those have stood the test of time as classics, while the riff highs did not.

Agree with Tiff lows are GOAT but I did go ham on the highs. Took a while but I was able to get a pair at retail albeit much later after drop.
I remember posting something here when the frenzy was going on and it got buried behind 10 pages of BS.
My next runner up to best SB is the purple pigeons. I f’n love my pair and I’d be good with OG tiffs and purps as my only dunks.

Enjoy the weekend y’all.

I was checking out my pairs of Quarter snacks and I just noticed that on the back they had quarter snacks written in two different colors. But what was even more interesting is that one of the pairs had it just pressed on there and the other had the words significantly more raised out of the shoe. What do your pairs look like?

IMG_0871.JPG

Back
Top Bottom