2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ favorite SBs in a long time. I've seen them selling between $140-$160 on the bay, which isn't bad, but still hard for me to pull the trigger at that price.

anyone have a pic of the uprise with black/red laces?

Here ya go... Black laces..

Thanks to those who replied.

The 112 SBs are definitely nice. I'll probably be working on Black Friday though.
Not a lot of shops (that I've come across) release the dunks on a "set" date. They just releases em whenever they get em in. So you should be good.

Does the Black Suede spray work well? I bought the Anthracite/black lows and they are a bit ashy.......good thing I got them for 50 bucks but would darken them if it's a cheap remedy
Yeah it does. I sprayed mine very lightly, and covered the other portions.  Id get some painters tape if your thinking about giving it a good dose, and let it dry over-night.

hey guys, is there any way that any of you guys could help me find the blue supreme stars beanie that went with the dunk highs? thank you in advance!!

picked these up at the dqm sample sale for $30, theyre a 12, hope they aren't too small like the pushead 2s were

Sample/warehouse sale right next to dqm, going on today and tomorrow

picked these up at the dqm sample sale for $30, theyre a 12, hope they aren't too small like the pushead 2s were

My boiii got the same pair in that sz too good pickup

And I was wondering what this meant? (Considered design) none if my blue boxes say it...

Reactions: alp

And I was wondering what this meant? (Considered design) none if my blue boxes say it...
not sure. I think I remember ya'll, I was the dude with the pearl foams and long hair

considered design I think is just a Nike brand environmental initiative. "eco-friendly" manufacturing, etc...

or it could be something completely different and I don't know... seen it on a variety of items though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom