2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Let's shift away from this bozo get back to dunks. What you all wearing today. Skate mental for me
IMG_20181230_150836.jpg

Dudes with bots be winning like crazy, just seems like a lot of work getting everything setup just for personal pairs.

No interest in the Panda pigeons, still salty the greens are holding strong around 450. Think once the online peeps get their orders itll drop further?

Dudes with bots be winning like crazy, just seems like a lot of work getting everything setup just for personal pairs.

No interest in the Panda pigeons, still salty the greens are holding strong around 450. Think once the online peeps get their orders itll drop further?

If a cook group ate 90% of the online inventory arnt morons and sits on them till all the other resellers sell. I dont see why they wont expect redic prices and these sit on shelves for the next 10 years.

Last edited:
On the fence about owning an oversized pigeon just for a dunk... If its just for another scavenger hunt then PASS. I live too far away and sleep around the time this would all be going down. If we get more info about the release and wearing black pigeons will actually pay off then MAYBE I'll get on that line but I'm not really up for another let down like last year or more ****ery like both lobster campouts...

That's true, it makes a lot more sense then. Very sad, but I get it. They own 90% so they get to name their price.

Guess its on to the next one!

Why does that guy have to be wearing as Astros hat?

Pulled out all my 2018 pickups for a pic and dang I barely bought anything (6 dunks plus the new GRs that are on the way)
Well I guess it’s because I was building a house and haven’t had a proper closet in 9 months (still need to build my shelves!.... yes I will get to it eventually)

Back
Top Bottom