2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Decisions, decisions..
20181231-121808.jpg

Couple months ago when that Futura rumor started popping up I got a brief fleeting thought that we could possibly see that low sample, from way back in the day, get a release...

Then I remembered this is NikeSB...

my first pair of SB's were Milli Vanilli as a gift. First pair of SB's I paid resale for was Send Help's. Tokyo Taxi's was what really peaked my interest in SB's.

Poisons were my first pair. They were my 2nd or 3rd pair in my entire shoe collection. My first pair being some random Jordan 1 low that I still use as lawn mowing shoes to this day.

Whats the inspiration behind these? That blue seems random but I absolutely love it!
Designed by Slam City Skates of the United Kingdom, this great release was widely popular for the quality materials and unique color-combination and details – namely the caricature of Jesus on the tongue and the map detail on the insole. Another overlooked note is that the more you skate in the Slam City Dunks, the colors change; the Swoosh has a funky material that changes with wear and tear, giving true skaters that distinct look from those who merely keep their kicks on ice

What's your first pair of SBs?

Had a pair of Aqua Fuels I had to sell because the sizing on those mids of old were iffy. There's a royal blue/gold CW, low tops, can't think of the name, but definitely regretted selling those back in HS.

Sea crystals high

Such a damn dirt magnet lmaoooo

my first introduction to sbs was for the tiffany dunks. My boy in high school wanted them badly and he showed the ropes of 'the game' back then. Chopping up with shops and calling around etc.

We finally found them at surf shop in long beach, LI

Store was charging 150-160.

My boy copped

me being new to all this thought that was absurb and walked out.

Still have nightmares over this

Flashes ugly step son....the green ones for me. Can't believe I forgot the name. Skated them tho. Really would have preferred flashes. Nocturnal had those and wheats sitting on the shelves, but only green was available in my sz. Had to work some shifts and came back a week later to scoop them.

Poisons were my first pair. They were my 2nd or 3rd pair in my entire shoe collection. My first pair being some random Jordan 1 low that I still use as lawn mowing shoes to this day.
The green and pink joints? What do you think about the 5.0 SBs? Even those Halloween ones, Dias La Muertos?

First pair: eires
I remember looking at the Money Cat highs too that month, but decided to buy a pair of air max 90's instead. What was I thinking? Still hope to find a pair of money cat highs. lol

Back
Top Bottom