2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sunday goodwill thrift store find today what a come up 9.99$ for both

12C30FEA-D98F-4354-AB90-CC16D00DC620.jpeg
A2FD139E-39F1-4224-9159-9C6489BE83F6.jpeg

Guccishades Guccishades is going to make an example out of someone one day. Some of you go overboard with the personal attacks, because it's online.
that's what i laugh at. same cats who trying to bully a young kid like alp would never step up and do anything to him in person. i've been to NYC releases. I am making sure I am not getting cut in line by anyone. the end.

I can’t wait til sb’s are dead again. **** missing out on the shoes. I’m tired of tired of suffering the fools the hype brings with it.

I just want my old thread back.:frown:
its the same damb regulars in here. yall just gassing up trash cuz its not as trash as the usual trash and it comes in a "cool" box.

its the same damb regulars in here. yall just gassing up trash cuz its not as trash as the usual trash and it comes in a "cool" box.

Wrong. I haven’t gassed up any of these hyped releases. Quite the opposite actually. Like I said, I’m not even mad at missing out on the shoes. I just don’t like this thread turning into the **** show it has become the past few days. People will eventually move on. I’m trying to bite my tongue,but it’s hard sometimes.

Wrong. I haven’t gassed up any of these hyped releases. Quite the opposite actually. Like I said, I’m not even mad at missing out on the shoes. I just don’t like this thread turning into the **** show it has become the past few days. People will eventually move on. I’m trying to bite my tongue,but it’s hard sometimes.
it's good that u practice patience my man. i used to fire shots back willy nilly. but then u see some of the cats typing up these bullying responses towards alp and u can help but start singing alanis morrissette lyrcis, isnt it ironic

What's your first pair of SBs?

Had a pair of Aqua Fuels I had to sell because the sizing on those mids of old were iffy. There's a royal blue/gold CW, low tops, can't think of the name, but definitely regretted selling those back in HS.

First SB was the Shale Carhartt’s right out of CCS. I’ve always kicked myself because it was between those and Sea Crystals in the same magazine and I went with the Carhartt’s :smh:

After that I didn’t really start collecting SBs until the end of black box era / beginning of gold box era and I went ham on them haha. Probably had like 40 pair. Now I have beat Carhartt’s still, beat new castles and beat Brookly Projects Halos.​

Back
Top Bottom