2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

112's up on SPOT
Repped.  Cart jacked on CCS and I'm not about that size swap life so I just dumped what I had in cart.  Forget everything I said leading up to today.
laugh.gif

Looking like the Concord drop on steroids, although I'm sure many phone order opportunities will pop up.

Didn't any of you guys do a product code search for these on NDC? That's how I got mine off there without a bot or anything. Just went straight into my cart.
smokin.gif
Wasn't coming up, kept trying trying trying, refreshing the new arrivals sorted by newest... went with CCS instead because it went to cart quick. But nope. Screwed again in the elusive 13!

I'm not up to pay the high shipping cost from SPoT or Jacks, CCS would have been ok, but my god that went quick

anybody else got any links?

This was a much better release than the Atmos 90's, I actually had luck this time.  I hope everybody who wanted a pair gets one.

Crazy props to  @crucial909  for that earlier steal at $78.  Picked up a pair for a friend through that, and got my own size on Spot.  78 & 98 for the two...completely ok 
pimp.gif

bruh, underestimated this release.

might have to go to a store to get these. SMH. And I really wanted these, but NDC sold out too quick

Damn, I don't understand how ya got thru on NDC, I clicked the link 8-11 were sold out instantly **** is depressing.

Man, I got thru on SPoT, but it's still available and everyone and their mama is getting through. I have a bad feeling orders will be cancelled w/ SPoT!

Dang i was really in the hunt for a 6.5 for my girl got them. All just roll to my local spot for my size. But dang 113$ total at ccs.. ****. It just seems like every local shop and store around me did not get anything smaller then a size 7 or 8

repped for SPOT. struck out on ndc and ccs wait line. hate to be the one to ask but do orders get cancelled from spot? wondering because i need to cover more angles if they do.

feels too good to be true 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Got 2 pairs on NDC. I initially got cart jacked on my 2nd pair for PayPal errors, but was able to readd shortly after.

:pimp:

repped for SPOT. struck out on ndc and ccs wait line. hate to be the one to ask but do orders get cancelled from spot? wondering because i need to cover more angles if they do.

I never had that happen, but only copped about 4 times and nothing too major. It was too easy IMO, I won't rest til I get a ship confirmation.

John00 I'm lightweight gonna be depending on you this time around.... I'm hoping my local isn't packed with beast

Back
Top Bottom