2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All things considered, SPot went pretty quickly too. They seemed like they were eliminating sizes from what was available in real time, so I'm guessing you should be good if you got through there.

I struck out on NDC and was a bit slow on SPot. Got through on CCS though - buy had to settle for a half size smaller than ideal.

I don't want to spend my whole day here, but I'm still on the hunt for more pairs.

I might need your help with this pair Fam. An OG like me is striking out everywhere this morning... :smh:

I can't spend my day here. If my work load was like yesterday, yeah, but the league schedule starts at 1130. I have little down time, if any. That was my only shot.

All things considered, SPot went pretty quickly too. They seemed like they were eliminating sizes from what was available in real time, so I'm guessing you should be good if you got through there.

I struck out on NDC and was a bit slow on SPot. Got through on CCS though - buy had to settle for a half size smaller than ideal.

I don't want to spend my whole day here, but I'm still on the hunt for more pairs.
I might need your help with this pair Fam. An OG like me is striking out everywhere this morning...
mean.gif
What size do you need fam?  We definitely can't have you going without a pair of these.

Looking at my ccs order is starting to worry me lol. Card charged, email confirmed, but order status says cancelled. Looks like I may have struck out as well. FML

Some of these guys saying it was an easy release and I'm sitting here having struck out :frown:

Last edited:
I had my size in cart via Spot and forgot my work address was auto filled for my billing...lost my pair...Def not wanting to go post up at the local as it doesn't open for another 3 hrs...I know the links and # will start flowing sooner than later via John00 and the other helpful heads in here. Keep searching fellas! That's what I'm doing!

Easy pickup at 7:59 this morning on NDC.  Remember, if it isn't TLO, just type the style code in the search bar until it comes up.  I had my pair in the cart way before the link was tweeted.

On foot pics coming this afternoon of the Ugly Sweaters(currently at the P.O.).

Back
Top Bottom