2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm so happy I actually got through on a release, but to be honest these weren't that difficult to get.  They didn't sell out in less than one second.

easy work on NDC. just typed in SB Dunk, clicked on Newest and the SB Dunk Low link, boom :smokin

Was really hoping to cop a pair from spot with free shipping and cancel ccs but got that damn cc error message. My cart is still full but i'm sure they are all gone by now.

youre all crazy who said it was an easy cop especially off NDC. maybe if you did the search trick but twitter link had most gone especially 9-11 within seconds.

I thought I had it locked up in my cart on NDC. When I clicked submit order, I got the order processing ring of death. Still spinning now, but pretty sure I struck out.

easy work on NDC. just typed in SB Dunk, clicked on Newest and the SB Dunk Low link, boom
smokin.gif
tht's what i did, except every time i clicked on it it kept saying something like "we can't add your shoes to your cart at this time due to a high volume of orders being processed" and by the time nike tweeted that link it was game over for me.

Well Spot was the easiest cop of the sites I'm guessing.  It seems more people got through on there and I even had to create an account.  That took some time on it's own.

Well Spot was the easiest cop of the sites I'm guessing.  It seems more people got through on there and I even had to create an account.  That took some time on it's own.
spot was way too easy...kinda nervous. my order confirm email says i checked out at 8:10

its almost funny because they say theyll "never send out an email you dont ask for"...im gonna hold them to that if i get an "order cannot be fulfilled, thats our bad dude" email.

Last edited:
All things considered, SPot went pretty quickly too. They seemed like they were eliminating sizes from what was available in real time, so I'm guessing you should be good if you got through there.

I struck out on NDC and was a bit slow on SPot. Got through on CCS though - buy had to settle for a half size smaller than ideal.

I don't want to spend my whole day here, but I'm still on the hunt for more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom