2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot to set my alarm and missed the online drop 
mad.gif

Additionally, I had issues with Chrome and Nike.com for the 112's. I had to open up IE to cop. Chrome didn't seem to like me mashing on F5 to refresh the page. Eventually, Nike.com just crashed Chrome out.

After that I got one refresh in IE where my size popped up, just kept trying to add to cart until it went through. Got a lot of errors saying "due to high volume..." etc, but so long as you had your size lit up and could attempt to add it, when/if it came in stock it would let you do so. I saw the page say "Sold out" and then come back after a refresh with new stock at least 5 or 6 times, with different sizes each time.

Once Nike finally announced it was done via Twitter that was it, but the page itself was pretty on/off about having stock for a good 10/15 minutes after the link was tweeted.

Last edited:
Bizarro world, where IE is works better than Chrome. Can't tell you how many extensions for chrome I've used and none of them have helped over the years.

Well goodnight all. Congrats to those that copped and good luck to those still looking. I'm hoping my ccs order went through. Not a total loss though was able to hook up a big-footed friend from jack's on the low. It's crazy to me that I was able to grab a big size but my average size might be a strike out. Hope all you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Bizarro world, where IE is works better than Chrome. Can't tell you how many extensions for chrome I've used and none of them have helped over the years.
You're telling me. I haven't opened it in years, desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

Nothing fancy for me for extensions, was my first QS actually. Looking at the post above from Singer10, it looks like I could have saved myself a lot of aggravation had I did it the way he suggested. Will try to get more familiar with the non-TLO release process next time surely, because I was pissed when it told me I couldn't add to cart for the first 8 minutes despite having huge feet and being there in a flash.

I really hope all sb heads got their pairs or get their pairs. such a hypebeast release and striking out because of it is so frustrating. it happened to me with calypso roshes. I have 9 pairs of roshes and can't get calypsos to add to the collection because of people that only buy the hyped releases (mainly to resell). if it would have happened with these too I would have lost it.

I feel though that everyone who truly wants these will get them if they look alive throughout the day. I'd imagine John should be up here shortly dropping numbers like always. I'll post anything I find because I'm not confident in my spot order.

this is one of if not the last good threads on niketalk in terms of people helping each other out. def thankful for it.

Last edited:

HERITAGE (MARGATE) 609-823-3331 HAS THE 112! Tell them John sent you sent mention the "mailing list" for free shipping or 10% off. THEY HAVE A FSR!
Only one I've gotten thru so far, she said they didn't get a 13. Still repped and trying the other

Everyone,

People like John00, Osyriz, Sneakafan1 and Bip are the reasons this thread is the best on NT. I got through on Heritage and it came out to be $103 shipped. Thank you guys so much for making this OG's Friday/Weekend off to a great start!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom