2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went by my local skateshop and of course nobody knows anything. They had the Levi's, so there is hope for me.

got lucky today, just made 2 phone calls and uprise in chicago had my size, $160 otd im happy... im a sucker for 3m

Got my raging bulls aka 3ms or whatever folks is calling them today

They raised box price to 130 was like 139 after tax

Ill post pics up soon

I got a quick question. One of my cousins wants to do a swap his Ds south.beach LeBron 8 for my Ds skunks high sb. Do ya think I should do that.

i wouldnt mind getting the 3m's i was on the lam about em but i need a nice black shoe since i prolly wont be able to get my 11's in december.

Last edited:
I got a quick question. One of my cousins wants to do a swap his Ds south.beach LeBron 8 for my Ds skunks high sb. Do ya think I should do that.

skunks are more rare and if you find the right person you can get the most $ out of the skunks

the SouthB 8s have a more of a fan base and hype so you could probably sell them and get a good amount for them faster than you could with the skunks because not many people drop money on Sb dunks anymore .

im assuming thats what you where asking price wise because why would you ask people what shoe you like better.

in my opinion i'd take the skunks

i can go on craigslist, facebook, ebay and find south beach 8s no problem

skunks i can never find in my size or anyone selling them and people always want more than im willing to pay for them.

heatking just hooked me up with my pair of 3ms since i wasn't able to cop locally.  great service and communication, i advise you to hit him up if you need anything.

he has a site going at sneakeryeti.com too.

pics to come in a few days

Man, I want to order those 3m's so bad from sneakeryeti, but it's just kind of expensive with holidays coming up. Anyone else got some suggestions?

Dude just be patient, they haven't even released at MANY skateshops yet.

and whats funny is when they do release those shops will probably charge around what sneakeryeti is charging after tax and gas you spend getting their etc etc price will probably be the same

unless your local spot sells them for MSRP (130 before tax) and isn't one of those shops that mark up their shoes, then yeah i'd just wait too

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom