2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How is the quality of entourage?

Just got mine from ebay and noticed the elephant skin part is really lame.

Thanks.

hate when people say you can only wear them 1 day a year, thats like saying you can only wear SoLs or The Boss's or firecrackers on july 4th.

i wear any shoe when i feel like it, i dont need a special occasion. i dont even care if the shoe matches my outfit perfectly. just rocking something nobody else has is crazy

I think it's wack when people in general try to tell others HOW to rock their kicks period. But thats just me. 

If you're referring to my comment, I didn't mean to offend anyone or say "how to rock their kicks". I was just stating my personal preference.

Ive already said I think these are awesome. The 240 is just sooooo steep. Woulda been cool if they had thrown in one of those snowman SB tees. Hopefully I can get my hands on one of those!

im so salty i forgot about the black dunks this afternoon you have no idea. i was so suped for these, cause ive been waiting for weeks for these to finally drop, and then at 11:30 i was like alright it's almost time but i was at work. anyway got distracted and lost track of time and looked at my phone - 12:45pm. tried getting my size 10.5 to see if any were left over and no luck after refreshing the checkout page over a hundred times.

hate to be that guy, but i dont feel like putting in any work to get my kicks. is there anybody in here that can sell me a pair of black UCS dunks sz 12, but w/o the tin and the extras? looking to pay around $140 tops...appreciated

140 tho? Dudes were paying 190 out the door. Nothing wrong with not putting in work...but even that costs. Props to those able to score their pairs. Gonna keep my eyes peeled this week for the grey pair.

Last edited:
hate to be that guy, but i dont feel like putting in any work to get my kicks. is there anybody in here that can sell me a pair of black UCS dunks sz 12, but w/o the tin and the extras? looking to pay around $140 tops...appreciated
This guy.. Obviously being sarcastic in your post

Last edited:
Is there a different number to get in contact with the people over at concepts, been calling to cancel an order since 12 this and cant get anyone on the phone 

I would just like to take a second to try and express how my heart skipped a beat when I saw these Twin Peaks in Uptown Cheapskate for $34 only to pick them up and find out they were the fakest of the fakery. :frown:

Congratulations on everybody who copped, dope drop, 240 though :smh:
The $140 dude Not sure if that was a joke or not but it reminded me of some people I've encountered, You'd be surprised how many people out there who are dead serious with that attitude, who get everything on their lap with out putting in the work, and want everything for nothing that type of person with some mad arrogant selfish ungrateful mentality and the expect a VIP bend over backwards treatment with not so much as a thank you or a grain of appreciation, not saying the $140 man is that type of individual just reminded me is all, really winds me up that sorry for derail/rant :smh:

Last edited:
^Hands down best Christmas sb to date....Dudes in here comparing firecrackers and sols to the USCD...Let me guess wearing Christmas themed dunks in the middle of summer is cool b/c you think so.....Okay that's fine with me, whatever floats your boat. 50 Tyson thinks he can rap as well....nuff said

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom